Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Crystal GBC

Comment

Originally posted by nsb View Post
      Anyone know how much for... ETC
      If you offered that to me, I'd probably offer about ?300 for it.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

How much for A boxed, U.S Ntsc Pstwo (slim) modded with SwapMagic (latest version). Was thinking around £65 delivered?
        Can't find any Ebay prices as the sods shut down all modded PS2 auctions.
        Last edited by Escape-To-88; 25-01-2007, 00:16.
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Seems very cheap to me mate.

Bear in mind it will still cost about ?60 to get it chipped,including the postage to and from the 'chipper.'

Comment

I think SwapMagic still uses bootdiscs, not a chip...this may explain the low price.

Comment

Indeed, Anyhow it's sold now! Looking for a quick sale TBH needed the cash!
              And on that note have found a few Nintendo Game & Watches, all in used and played condition with no boxes they are:

Balloon Fight
              Donkey Kong II - Multi Screen
              Mario Bros - Multi Screen
              Snoopy Tennis
              Squish - Multoi Screen
              Zelda - Multi Screen

Anyone have any idea of prices?? They are all fairly well used but all work.

Comment

I have sealed copys of Jap NTSC Dreamcast games and was wondering if any DC collectors could give me a rough estimate for the possible value?

I have Soul Calibur, SEGA Rally 2, Sonic Adventure, Virtua Fighter 3tb & Jet Set Radio.

Comment

I have sealed copys of Jap NTSC Dreamcast games and was wondering if any DC collectors could give me a rough estimate for the possible value?

I have Soul Calibur, SEGA Rally 2, Sonic Adventure, Virtua Fighter 3tb & Jet Set Radio.
                  Could be wrong but think you'd be looking at £3-4 each mate tbh as they're fairly common games sealed or not mate.

Comment

Brillant, cheers for that.

Comment

So how much for a brand spanking new and sealed white psp (PSP-1003 CW) bundled with a copy of Micro Machines v.4...?

Got one free (finally) with my new phone and am in two minds of whether to sell it straight on or keep it to mess about on...?

Comment

Originally posted by Len View Post
                        So how much for a brand spanking new and sealed white psp (PSP-1003 CW) bundled with a copy of Micro Machines v.4...?

Got one free (finally) with my new phone and am in two minds of whether to sell it straight on or keep it to mess about on...?
                        Well it's being sold brand new for ?139 at Play.com so a little over ?120 I'll say.

Comment

How about Mario Kart 64 Japanese Double box with Black & White controller?

Comment

I have a ntsc wii used for about 3 days, it comes with wii sports, zelda, metal slugs, extra remote and nunchuck, component lead and all boxed as new and also has 1000 points unused and mario 64 loaded up.

Going on ebay tomorrow, how much should I ask guys ??????

Comment

Hey guys,

Any ideas for these? All original versions (dunno it some have other/best of versions). I take decent-good condition as having light scratches... not loads but more than a few.

Metal Gear Solid (JPN) PS1 original double case with Gensosuikoden II demo. Inc spine. Decent-Good condition (light scratches on discs).

Suikoden (PAL) PS1. Again disc is decent condition. Manual has slight bends in it. Luck was in when I saw this in my local indie years back.

Final Fantasy Tactics (US) PS1 original version. Very good condition.

Vandal Hearts (PAL) PS1. Decent-Good condition.

Donkey Konga game and bongos set (JPN) Gamecube. Bought these back from Japan a few years ago. Mint condition, hardly used.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (US PS2). Mint condition, original release with the soundtrack disc.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Strategy Book. near 400-page colour strategy book for SMT:N. Mint condition.

Project Zero (PAL) Xbox. Mint condition.

Ta

Comment

Very little on ebay recently so any idea on this one?

Panny Q (modded version for all region DVD and US/JPN games).

Box, manuals, grey controller and remote.

Also still has the Biohazard 0 trial edition it came with!

Mint condition - seen worrying little use...

Comment

Working...
                                X