Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold a copy here for ?15 mint with spine etc. Its not worth as much as the pal version.

Comment

I'm thinking of selling off some of my PAL Gamecube collection, and was wondering how much I should ask for these:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
      Tales of Symphonia
      Ikaruga

All in mint condition.

I don't think they're particularly valuable, but perhaps worth a bit more than the usual stuff like Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime etc?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Vestan Pance View Post
        Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door ?20
        Tales of Symphonia ?15
        Ikaruga ?12

You will be able to get some silly money for these on ebay, I would reckon.

Comment

Paper Mario TYD has been going for ?30, Ikaruga around ?20 on ebay. GC PAL prices have gone a bit crazy.

Considering cashing in my PAL GC games...

Comment

Cheers guys. I haven't sold anything on Ebay before, but I might have to give it a shot if I can get that kind of money (I seriously need some cash after buying a PS3).

Comment

Considering selling my PS2.

I have:

1 Messiah modded 39003 PS2. Never had a disc error and runs as good as the day I got it(Unboxed)
              Network adaptor(boxed)
              20GB IDE HD
              40GB 2.5" HD with IDE adaptor
              2.5" USB caddy to connect the HD to a PC
              HD Advance 2.0
              Capcom Classics 2 US
              Rumble Roses US
              Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero US
              Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 US
              Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift US
              Need for Speed Most Wanted US
              Sega Genesis Collection US
              Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 US
              Everblue 2 US
              Gundam Zeonic Front US
              And about 100 various discs.

Thinking of sticking it all on ebay so how much should I ask for?

Comment

On Ebay? Don't they pull anything vaguely PS2 chip related nowadays?? Seen a few taken off within a couple of hours of being listed.
                That's Egay for you mate.
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Vestan Pance View Post
                  Cheers guys. I haven't sold anything on Ebay before, but I might have to give it a shot if I can get that kind of money (I seriously need some cash after buying a PS3).
                  You'll be able to get as much as ?50 for a mint PAL copy of ToS - although looking now they don't seem to be going quite this high. US versions sell for about ?15 to ?20 however.

Comment

Im selling this and don't really know how much it is worth?
                    It is minty 100%!

Comment

Right.. I've got a boxed silver GBA SP (all bits included) and a 512MB flash card with USB cable.. Anyone got an idea how much I could get for it?

Comment

Im selling this and don't really know how much it is worth?
                        It is minty 100%!
                        Not totally sure on Bubble Bobble but I sold a near mint Rainbow Islands PAL NES for £25.00 before shipping on Ebay. Sold it to a U.S buyer, so guessing around the same perhaps??? Know that Rainbow Islands was only released in PAL territories perhaps BB is the same??

Comment

Couldn't find a comparable bundle on Ebay etc.
                          but how much for a great cond. White PAL, boxed DS Lite (flashed!) with G6 Lite, boxed and mint also Passkey 3 and Official PAL New Super Mario and Brain Training both with the point card things intact, also Hori screen protectors fitted and a Hori Multi Pouch (boxed)??
                          cheers
                          Last edited by Escape-To-88; 12-02-2007, 23:23.

Comment

How much should I be looking at for a copy of Lost Planet Ltd Edition. (PAL)?

Comment

just flogged my dreamcast and i have a few titles left over. Ive got a copy of the us version of Shenmue and the pal version of Gigawing. could anyone please tell me what they are worth. thanks.

Comment

I've got a PS2 HDD DTL-H10030 which is fully boxed up in its original packaging and comes with many a lead which I have no real use for and was wondering if anyone had any idea how much it would be worth...?

There's a good description of it here with a pic.

Any ideas anyone...?

Comment

Working...
                                X