Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?70? Wild guess!

Guessing a black one would be about ?40,so does that sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Decided to have a big sale of stuff, so here's some pictures and a list. I have no clue how much to put it out at. I'm considering ebay but obviously the forum isn't out of the question. All items are as pictured, all games are Japanese versions unless stated otherwise.

I still need to check the postage costs, but just don't take those into account.

Japanese Sega Saturn As pictured, it's the Christmas Nights special edition box. It contains the machine, a copy of Christmas Nights, and I've thrown in an additional second pad. Cables aren't in the photo but I assure you they're there.

Saturn 3D pad with a copy of Nights, Saturn 4mb RAM expander (needed for games such as Cyberbots etc) and Saturn Twin Sticks (with which I'll throw in a Japanese copy of Virtual On).

Cyberbots, with spine card,
      Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter,
      Rockman X4,
      Vampire Savior,
      King of Fighters '96 (with RAM cart),
      Guardian Heroes with spine card.

Last Bronx,
      Fighting Vipers,
      Fighters Megamix,
      Street Fighter Zero 2 (a bit mashed though),
      Baku Baku Animal (sealed, may still be second hand though),
      Vampire Hunter,
      Gem of the collection, a copy of Jojos Bizarre Adventure in a Virtual On Oratorio Tangram box (Dreamcast),
      Sega Rally,
      Fatal Fury III,
      Virtua Fighter 2

PS2 Stuff:

Virtual On Marz,
      Initial D Special Stage,
      Kaido Battle 2 (mountain pass racing game by the people that make Tokyo Highway Battle, it's good)

Final Fantasy XII, Japanese guide,
      Final Fantasy VII, Japanese guide,
      Final Fantasy VII, "Establishment File" - basically a collection of trivia and images/artwork from FFVII,
      Japanese SNES Chrono Trigger,
      Japanese PS1 Saga Frontier,
      And the prize; Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack Collection - it's the rarer edition that has the metal plate on the box. Also has some artwork in the book that comes with it. It's a great collector's item for a Final Fantasy fan.

There is also a DS copy of Guilty Gear Dust Strikers, but I'm more thinking of trying to trade that for a PSP game.
      I would be pretty interested in that Saturn & Cyberbots should you come up with a price...been looking for a nice white Saturn to replace my modded PAL machine & yours looks absolutley mint

Neil

Comment

And i would love the soundtrack box. Would you let me know when you have a price please?

Cheers

Comment

Limited Edition version of Japanese GC Shikigami No Shiro,the one with the cat figure?

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
            Limited Edition version of Japanese GC Shikigami No Shiro,the one with the cat figure?

Ta.
            Nick,

Brand new version is ?43 on Genki Video Games

Reckon you'd probably be good for between ?25-?30 maybe???

Neil

Comment

Wow,seems a lot.

Thanks Neil

Comment

I've got a complete set of 7 individual Final Fantasy VII Extra Knights Bandai figures.

They're the Japanese ones.

All the boxes are in good shape with very minor scuffs here and there, also Aeris has an annoying Electronic Boutique price sticker on her box

Anyway, any idea what they'd be worth altogether?

Comment

Anyone know how much Vandal Hearts PAL PS1 is worth at the moment?

Fully intend to play through it, so if it's fetching decent prices still (used to be between £25-£40 a bit back) then I'm clocking it then it's off to the 'Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Anyone know how much Vandal Hearts PAL PS1 is worth at the moment?

Fully intend to play through it, so if it's fetching decent prices still (used to be between ?25-?40 a bit back) then I'm clocking it then it's off to the 'Bay.
                    Well, there's good news and bad news!
                    Good news is...it used to go for well over ?100 regularly.
                    Bad news is...since it's had a re-release you can get it for as little as ?15/?25 now!!

The Vandal Hearts & Suikoden games used to be really collectable but died off with the re-release!

Comment

Originally posted by Hairydavey View Post
                      Could anyone throw me a few pointers with regards to the value of an Aqua (ie blue) chunky Pal Ps2? Has the Aqua vertical stand with it also and is boxed.

Seen one for sale, and before I spank the credit card I need to find out if it's going to be a worthwhile purchase.

Thanks in advance
                      Anyone guys?

Comment

Anyone guys?
                        About ?40 as a max I'd say.

Comment

Anyone guys?
                          I answered,i said 70,to the right buyer of course.

Comment

Righto, cheers for the heads up.

Comment

I won a competition on another site and the prize was Brian Lara on the 360.

It came this morning and there were two cases. One was a sealed promo copy of Brian Lara, the other an empty retail case, but the retail case was signed, I presume by the man himself. These have come direct from Codemasters so I presume its genuine.

Is the signed copy worth anymore?

Comment

How much do saurian modded GC scart cables go for these days? Still around £35?

Comment

Working...
                                X