Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herbalizer View Post
    I won a competition on another site and the prize was Brian Lara on the 360.

It came this morning and there were two cases. One was a sealed promo copy of Brian Lara, the other an empty retail case, but the retail case was signed, I presume by the man himself. These have come direct from Codemasters so I presume its genuine.

Is the signed copy worth anymore?
    Only if someone wants it. Signed mechandise is a kind of weird area. After all things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. In your case it is finding the right someone.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      How much do saurian modded GC scart cables go for these days? Still around ?35?
      Doubt it. I struggled to sell mine for ?32 same time last year (might even have been ?30), and that was before the wii launched. Considering the fact that the cable isn't compatible with the wii, and that people are presumably using the wii now to play their old gc games instead of the cube, I think you have a slim chance of selling it for that amount now.

Comment

Hi all,
        anyone know the selling price for these Super Famicom Titles all boxed and minty:

*DragonBall Z Hyper Dimension (apparently this is the best DBZ game!?)
        *Super Donkey Kong 2
        *Super Donkey Kong 3 (DK Country U.K title)

cheers
        Last edited by Escape-To-88; 28-04-2007, 01:40.
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

any ideas on a mint DS lite white ( all boxed and sexy )
          with mario kart, new super mariobros, brain training, big brain academy sonic rush and ntsc elite beat agents and viewtiful joe.

roughly ? all minty mint

Comment

Any ideas on a white UK PSP on firmware 3.4 all boxed etc. Comes with Joytech case, Lumines 2, Killzone, Outrun, Power Stone and NHL 07?

Comment

Does anyone here know anything about Nintendo Game and Watch titles? My GF has just brought home a Mario and Luigi one, it's two screens side-by-side in a clamshell case. Mint condition albeit unboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                Does anyone here know anything about Nintendo Game and Watch titles? My GF has just brought home a Mario and Luigi one, it's two screens side-by-side in a clamshell case. Mint condition albeit unboxed.
                I got Donkey Kong for ?6.60 + ?2.20 postage on eBay late last year. It was unboxed, in good condition but with lots of shallow scuffs on the metal faceplate. That's obviously the most common Game & Watch - the rarer ones seem to be generally better condition & go for more. IIRC Zelda goes for c ?35 and I'd guess yours for ?20 - ?25. If you Google there are plenty of sites in which folks show off their collections and "Retro" games stores sell 'em for silly money, like ?65. Search eBay's completed listings for prices.

Stroller.

Comment

Any ideas as to the worth of a boxed (box a bit tatty but no rips, gun itself really is a minter) PINK Lethal enforcers lightgun? Its the gun that you had to buy standalone to play 2 player mode, and it plugs into the original BLUE lightgun that was shipped with the game.

I know the Lethal Enforcers and lightgun combo isnt too common, but I've never seen a pink one before and found it lying around in my dad's flat for some reason!

Pic can be found here: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/attachment...0&d=1178052826

Many thanks.
                  Last edited by Hairydavey; 01-05-2007, 21:03. Reason: attaching link to pic

Comment

anyone know what samba maracas go for no. got one official jpn set + one cha cha set + 2 jpn games original and 2000 + vmu with all songs unlocked.

Comment

How much should a mint GameCube copy of Zelda TP go for. (US-Can Version)?

Comment

Ummin' and aahinn' about this chaps, am I likely to get 300 sovs for this lot?

US Wii w/2 Nunchuks and Wiimotes
                        Zelda: TP
                        Paper Mario
                        Sonic & The Secret Rings
                        Wario
                        Starfox 64 (VC + Orange GC pad)

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k View Post
                          How much should a mint GameCube copy of Zelda TP go for. (US-Can Version)?

?20 should do it.

Comment

2 Matrix Infinty modded PS2's. 1 white from the GT pack, 1 sakura pink.

?100 each?

Comment

FFX-2 Tiny Bee gun controller (PS2) - Good nick, first print
                              Ico (Pal) PS2 - Mint condition but unsealed (first print)
                              Dead or Alive 2 Special Edition (JPN) Dreamcast, Mint

Thanks in advance ^^

Comment

Armored Core 4, Japanese 360 copy. Hardly been used. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X