Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is ****, and pointless.

No one ever answers, just posts more questions.

Im going to GHZ, they are lovely there.

Comment

I know the feeling mate. I got slated by someone (sure you know who you are) for asking the value of something in the retro thread so I posted my query here instead..........................

Waste of time that was.

Comment

Even though no one ever answers, how much would a Jap GC modded to play both JAP and US games be worth in good condition (except on of the grills is a bit bashed), boxed with all relevant leads and Jap versions of Radilgy, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Zelda Four Swords and Sonic Adventure 2, and US Versions of F-Zero, MGS, Tales of Symphonia and Metroid Prime?

Comment

GC ?30-?40 i think, maybe less.

The games just shy of a tenner each. Radilgy say ?15.

Comment

Good gravy, a reply!

That's quite a bit more than I expected for the GC seeing as they're pretty worthless now.

Might try and shift it sometime.

Anyone want it? ;D

Comment

I've had replies here.

I've replied a couple of times too...not going to reply if I don't know the value though.

Comment

I picked up a pal GC for a tenner, that also seems to be the going rate on fleabay as well, though would expect personally to pay around £30-40 for one that plays Jap/Us games, especially if it still has the original box etc as Nick Pavey said.

For games, ebay can be good. Picked up Die Hard Vendetta on there for something daft like £3 including postage. Not too sure on the going rates for import games as it always depends on the title. Though personally I wouldn't expect to pay any more than £10-15 tops (that's just what I think they are worth). Good little console that GC

Comment

I've got some GBA games and dunno how much to sell them for:

-Castlevania Double Pack (Aria of Sorrow/Harmony of Dissonance) USA version
                  -Kirby in Dreamland (USA version with lovely colour booklet)
                  -Metroid Fusion
                  -Metroid Zero Mission (USA version with lovely colour booklet)
                  -Zelda I NES Classic.

All are absolutely immaculate and as new bar the plastic seal. I'm wondering how much I can ditch these for.

Opinions/offers?
                  Last edited by SG; 14-05-2007, 18:58.

Comment

Castlevania double pack ?12-?15.
                    Metriod zero and fusion ?8-?9 each.
                    Kirby ?6-8.
                    More or less what i paid for them, but bear in mind most gba games go for ?5 to ?6 each (or less) here in my experience, unless there rare'ish.

Comment

I've just been doing a clear out and unearthed this:

It was bought a long time ago but I have never ever tested it and the controller has never been taken out of the box I think.

Worth anything or should I just dump it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
                        This thread is ****, and pointless.

No one ever answers, just posts more questions.

Im going to GHZ, they are lovely there.
                        Why is it **** & pointless?? (see what I did there?)

I just post in here sometimes when I'm sticking stuff in the trading folder. If I don't get an answer (don't think I ever have) then I come up with a price I think sounds fair......that way I don't get the "it's only £x at xyz (even though it's been out of stock for years) so I'll 2 groats & an old bit of fluff I found in my pocket" sort of posts.

Edit: Sorry don't know what came over me there...
                        Last edited by tom-nook; 17-05-2007, 10:54.

Comment

I think its cos no one really knows what anythings true worth is, as prices of stuff go up and down depending on the year and availability that its jus a ball park figure. Also, there are only a handful of peeps on here honest enough to give decent answer. Got to admit though, i dont know what anything is worth these days, lol. Im not really into the whole ' how much i can make from peeps ' scene. Jus greatful i can play games i never had the opp to in teh past

Comment

Thanks for your help, SuperDanx

As it is, I managed to sell them for 20, 8, 7, 10 and 7 respectively.

Comment

Comment

Ok, anyone help me out here?
                                Brand new japanese megadrive (mark 1) everything is brand new and unused, console itself is sealed. Its not the ntscj japan only megadrive, its a ntscj japan AND asia model, NOT an asain pal jobby.
                                Also an imaculate, better than mint Bare knuckle 2?
                                Also have a exellent boxed and complete ntsc j japan super famicom console.
                                Any help would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X