Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
    Should I take that to mean the value's gone down? From what? I just saw an eBay auction go to £14.50

How about MGS:TT - I know they were selling it new for £11 on thegamecollection...

As I've just finished RE3, I'm considering selling all my PAL GC resi's:

RE0
    RE:make
    RE2
    RE3
    RECVX

Could chuck in RE4 (though that's NTSC)... Would it be worth selling them as a group or individually?
    Yeah you should still see around £15 for Ikaruga. MGSTT goes around the £10-£15 mark. As for the Resi's you'll get around a tenner for each, 2+3 tend to gofer a little more. I'd sell em individually if i were you tbh and as for Resi 4 NTSC you'll be lucky to see a fiver due to the Wii version.

Comment

Cool - thanks for the quick reply, Mad Gear!

Comment

OK guys, I have a job lot here. Any thoughts?

Playstation (with Soundscope feature)
        1 official dual shock controller
        1 memory card
        2 official Namco light guns
        2 generic dance mats (but barely used - as new)
        8 games:
        -Ape Escape
        -Bust a Move 2
        -Crash Team Racing
        -Dance UK
        -Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets
        -Micro Machines V3
        -Point Blank 2
        -Worms World Party.
        RGB scart included in that. I'd have said £40 was a very reasonable price? Individually I'd say that lot would go up for £75 on eBay but I just want to ditch it fast.

Also, Bishi Bashi Special on its own (I'm aware it's a bit of a rarity) - £15 maybe?

Cheers.
        Last edited by SG; 23-08-2007, 10:18.

Comment

Is Tomb Raider Legend for the GameCube rare? Someone has just traded one in where I work and there isn't any on eBay, it wasn't even on our system.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
            Is Tomb Raider Legend for the GameCube rare? Someone has just traded one in where I work and there isn't any on eBay, it wasn't even on our system.
            I see about 3 on eBay's completed items which have gone for ?10 - ?12, plus a couple of hopefuls who have listed it as "wii gamecube" for a ?15 buy-it-now.

Stroller.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
              It very much wil be its one of the last cube games

Comment

Cheers, I'm bored at work so I thought I'd ask.

Comment

Given most of the remaining Cube games have been US only, then yeah I'd imagine it might end up being. I think I've seen it in one shop I've been to in the last few months.
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I know its not going to raise much but want is this lot worth, also does anyone know what Game's trade in value on the PAL stuff would be.

Black Gamecube Boxed PAL
                    Luigi's Mansion PAL
                    Smash Bros Melee PAL
                    Star Wars Rogue Leader PAL

Skies of Arcadia US
                    Eternal Darkness US

Thanks
                    Tom
                    Last edited by 1P_King; 31-08-2007, 15:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Goggy View Post
                      Boxed and mint Multi-Mega, what you reckon?
                      One went recently (fully boxed with instructions and paperwork) for over ?200 and I've heard tales of ones going for more, an unboxed Multi-mega can fetch around the ?100 mark.

Comment

How much would a mint "Fat" PS2 go for. It's all boxed and modded with a Messiah 2. Never been used for backups, and has only played 1 import title. No lazer problems, nowt wrong with it tbh. Comes with an RGB lead too.

I'm thinking around £80-£90, is this about right?

Comment

Bit less id say Jim, slimlines running the latest matrix infinity mod chip (generally regarded as the best chip) go for that used. Id say ?60 to ?70?*winces* thats not gospel though just my observations from sticking my nose in buy,sell,exchange.

Comment

Cheers, well that's not too bad, might chuck in a game or two with it, I wouldn't mind just straight swapping it for a slimline TBH, I got no import titles anymore so have no need for the chip. cheers.

Comment

well i did it... i broke my psp fascia whilst replacing it.

so i sold it over at avforums.

however i got 5 boxed pal games left redundant, roughly as a bundle what should i ask for ?

they are all fully boxed.

killzone
                              gta 1+2
                              daxter
                              exit.

*edit* the gta 1 is the origanal version which is unpatched apparently its still worth a bit.

Comment

anyone ? i have asked a few forums but people seem to be ignoring me #1

Comment

Working...
                                X