Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would a switched boxed spice Gamecube go for now? ?50?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Pavey View Post
      What would a switched boxed spice Gamecube go for now? ?50?

30-50 mate.

If you have a modded RGB then you should get 20 for that. (But prolly not as a bundle)

Comment

Thinking of selling some stuff, just wondered what its worth.

Sega Saturn (PAL - Black) with 2 controllers. with the following games -

sega Rally
        Virtua Fighter
        Panzer Dragoon 1 & 2
        Doom
        Firestorm Thunderhawk 2
        Sega Worldwide soccer 97
        Sonic Jam
        Clockwork Knight
        Die Hard Trilogy

Also a White Dreamcast with 2 controllers, 1 VMU and games -
        Toy Commander
        Sonic Adventure

Thanks in advance!

Comment

How much would:
          a mint copy of SFII Turbo for SFC
          a mint copy of World Heroes for SFC
          get me?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            How much would:
            a mint copy of SFII Turbo for SFC
            a mint copy of World Heroes for SFC
            get me?
            Prolly enough to buy some Hello Kitty Dim Sum Noodle or Pocky, not both.

Comment

how much is a uk ps3 60 gb BC compatible with ps3 singstar edition + 2 mics + eyetoy, 2 pads and a HDMI cable worth? As I am trying to sell one.

Comment

Thinking of selling my Sony Bravia 32"KDL32S2010 bought it from a mate about 3 months ago and ive been useing it as amy pc monitor ever since but its just too big and too bright for me so i was wandering what it would be worth second hand with no warranty on the tv(well i dont think there is)but hteres no dead pixels or out like that and the tv is awesome for all your WII/360/PS3 needs also plus watching movies on it and of course its built in free view.

More info here and specs for the tv also....http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...ct_code=341057

So what you think its worth guys please let me know as ill be looking to advertise this TV set soon and replace it with a good PC monitor.

G.

Comment

Anyone know how much trade in I'll get for an xbox 360 at GAME?

Comment

Two novelty items requiring valuation:

1. Official Nintendo Game carrying case for NES Cartridges (in sleeve). It's a shiny black, with a Nintendo Red handle and the Nintendo logo on one side. Inside is gray. Top folds out and there is a gap for the handle to come out of. Perfect condition.

2. Rocket shaped letter from Sega saying I can get CHU CHU Rocket Free on the Dreamcast.

Worth anything?

Comment

My friends looking to buy my mint Guitar Hero I, Guitar Hero II and the Cherry Red Guitar for PS2 from me but I'm unsure as to what to charge, no postage is involved and the games and guitar are as new.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Olly C View Post
                        My friends looking to buy my mint Guitar Hero I, Guitar Hero II and the Cherry Red Guitar for PS2 from me but I'm unsure as to what to charge, no postage is involved and the games and guitar are as new.

Any ideas?
                        60 quid?
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
                          Thinking of selling my Sony Bravia 32"KDL32S2010 bought it from a mate about 3 months ago and ive been useing it as amy pc monitor ever since but its just too big and too bright for me so i was wandering what it would be worth second hand with no warranty on the tv(well i dont think there is)but hteres no dead pixels or out like that and the tv is awesome for all your WII/360/PS3 needs also plus watching movies on it and of course its built in free view.

More info here and specs for the tv also....http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...ct_code=341057

So what you think its worth guys please let me know as ill be looking to advertise this TV set soon and replace it with a good PC monitor.

G.
                          Anyone??

Comment

A wild guess at ?400? Im baseing that on the fact you can get new Panasonic 32 lcd's at ?700. May be wildly wrong though.

Comment

For the KDL-32S2010, i would say something around ?300 to ?400, since the most places are selling the KDL-32S3000 for ~?500.

Comment

Howdy folks!

I have a sealed, never opened PSP PlayStation Portable Slim & Lite - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Bundle

This appears to be out of print now?

Any idea of the value??

Comment

Working...
                                X