Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser View Post
    Price check please......

Japanese Gamecube (Spice/orange) boxed with all original bits, matching Gameboy Player (NTSC disk) and Saurian Scart cable.
    I have had my spice cube up for ages with no takers About 20 quid i think for the console.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
      About 11 pound, by paypal gift i think

(coincidentally, i have 11 pounds in my paypal )

((Not sure actually mate, but i'm after a US version))
      ORLY?
      I'm after a PAL version. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't worth a load of money first. I see that they make quite a few quid on US Ebay ($77-$79 recently) but I can't be arsed to ship it abroad.

Comment

I'd be interested if/when you decide to shift it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
          I have had my spice cube up for ages with no takers About 20 quid i think for the console.
          Christ, looks like I'll box it up for future generations to laugh at this strange optical based media platform.

Thanks anyway

Comment

I adore my spice cube It would be a crying shame in my opinion to let it go so cheap. I remember paying 300+ for mine from Liksang (RIP) back in the day!

The Spice GB player is quite hard to get hold of by the way. Certainly more difficult than the other colours.

Comment

Hi
              I have a sealed Jap DC Biohazard 3 - Last Escape that Jurassic has listed as one of his wants. Any ideas on price would be appreciated.
              Also I have a white PC Engine I bought from a friend when he returned from Japan about 6 years ago. In excellent condition apart from a 1cm 'smudge on the top, no yellowing at all, orange covers on both ports and the pad, psu, instructions and aerial still in bags (although I am sure they have been used). Box is in very good condition (shelf, transport and age showing but still very good I would say). Only problem being it has an 'ant switch' connection to the TV that will not work over here and I have never been able to justify spending the cash on an RGB conversion. Comes with unboxed Bomberman, R-Type 1 Hu's.
              Once again and help on price would be appreciated.

Comment

How much for these MVS kits(kern)

King of Fighters 2003 full kit but serials don't match(close tho)
                Metal Slug 4 part kit
                Samurai Showdown II full kit
                Rage of Dragons full kit

all kits in great nick,

cheers

Comment

hmmm,

£35-40
                  £45-50
                  erm .. not sure on that one but probably £50
                  £35 or so

full/half kits are always a ballache to price.

Comment

thanks man....

Comment

Hey guys,

Anyone got any ideas on a value for...

Still sealed Dreamcast Sega Direct Edition Trigger Heart Exelica with the Ltd Edition Poster??

Poster has never been unrolled from the cellaphane either

There have been a few on Ebay without the poster & open which have sold for £60+ so any ideas what I should be asking for??

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

I'd think £75-£80, but every now and again a DC shooter goes for silly money, so maybe even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                          I'd think ?75-?80, but every now and again a DC shooter goes for silly money, so maybe even more.
                          Thanks for that

Looks like I may pop it on Ebay soon then

Neil

Comment

How much is a Killzone 2 press pack worth?
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              How much is a Killzone 2 press pack worth?
                              People have been asking about ?400 on eBay but they keep getting removed for some reason.

Not sure if it's true but I've read that the BDs are individually tagged to the press that they were sent to so Sony can trace who they were originally allocated to. If it is true I don't suppose it affects the people who are buying them but I suppose it may affect whoever it was sent to.

It all seems a bit up in the air but definately avoid eBay with it as somebody is having them removed for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                                People have been asking about ?400 on eBay but they keep getting removed for some reason.
                                Coz theyre not for selling?

Comment

Working...
                                X