Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it's ok to stick this question in this thread but I want to trade a couple of games into GAME and, as I rarely if ever do so, was wondering if people would know rough trade in prices for:

Pure (PS3)
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (DS)
    Lost Planet Colonies (360)

Cheers!

Comment

Sorry Johnny, can't help you there, be interested to know though. From reading about i think it's minimal.

Anyone have any ides on a Japanese Special Nico DVD, sealed?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Hope it's ok to stick this question in this thread but I want to trade a couple of games into GAME and, as I rarely if ever do so, was wondering if people would know rough trade in prices for:

Pure (PS3)
        Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (DS)
        Lost Planet Colonies (360)

Cheers!

rough guess mind mate

Pure (PS3) ?6-7
        Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (DS) ?5-7
        Lost Planet Colonies (360) ?4-5

you probably better of keeping them or chucking them on the bay

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
          Sorry Johnny, can't help you there, be interested to know though. From reading about i think it's minimal.

Anyone have any ides on a Japanese Special Nico DVD, sealed?

Thanks

Ico right, the Shadow of The Collosus one is $30-60 so i woud guess around the same but it really is just an educated guess

Comment

Thanks mate, nice to get an answer. Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
              Ico right, the Shadow of The Collosus one is $30-60 so i woud guess around the same but it really is just an educated guess
              Nico is the shadow of the collosus dvd

Comment

how much is a turbo express pc engine worth?

Mint boxed.

thanks

Comment

How much realistically is a boxed 360 Hori EX2 worth??
                  Only used a handful of times.

I know Egay is the way for ripping people off but what's it worth to forum members??

Only asking because Geoff is selling his 360 HRAP in the for sales thread & I'm seeing if there is anyway in hell I can fund buying it by selling some of my spare stuff & I know if I do get it I deffinitley wont be needing my EX2 as well

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    How much realistically is a boxed 360 Hori EX2 worth??
                    Only used a handful of times.

I know Egay is the way for ripping people off but what's it worth to forum members??

Only asking because Geoff is selling his 360 HRAP in the for sales thread & I'm seeing if there is anyway in hell I can fund buying it by selling some of my spare stuff & I know if I do get it I deffinitley wont be needing my EX2 as well

Ta muchly

Neil

about 50-75 squids i would pay (if it was a ps3 one) isnt really taking the mick imo as its the way it is and with people knowing its ?100+ on fleabay its about fair as you would be using the moolah to get stuff from someone here (just my opinion tho )

Comment

How much is this lot likely to reach?

PS3 40gb
                      Littlebigplanet
                      warhawk
                      Motorstorm
                      Singstar (+ mics)
                      + some random PS1 games

1 black sixaxis
                      1 white dualshock

Blu ray transformers 2 disc
                      Blu ray 300

Comment

Anyone got any idea what a

4MB/1MB Auto switch Ram Cart and Import Enabler Action Replay Cart is worth for a Sega Saturn (all boxed and what not)

Comment

From the prices a few years ago I seem to remember they were about £12 to import from the States. Might be worth more now the exchange rate's changed.

Comment

Recently bought a cheap copy of FFX to replace my Promo FFX Box set which has just been taking up space, just wondering how much you guys think it might be worth? It includes a sealed figurine of Yuna, the full game, Beyond Final Fantasy DVD and a promotional Square press pack 2002 disk. I've attatched a piccy...

Any ideas? (Edit - its PAL btw)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                              From the prices a few years ago I seem to remember they were about ?12 to import from the States. Might be worth more now the exchange rate's changed.
                              cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Asylum View Post
                                Recently bought a cheap copy of FFX to replace my Promo FFX Box set which has just been taking up space, just wondering how much you guys think it might be worth? It includes a sealed figurine of Yuna, the full game, Beyond Final Fantasy DVD and a promotional Square press pack 2002 disk. I've attatched a piccy...

Any ideas? (Edit - its PAL btw)

you will probably get ?50+ on the bay depends how rare the DVD is and if it can be got seperately

Comment

Working...
                                X