Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's a pimped out new old stock converted Mushiking cab

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
      No, it's a pimped out new old stock converted Mushiking cab
      Ah recognise it now...knew I'd seen that shape before.

It is awesome indeed

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
        shockboxes would generally add a fiver. Maybe I'll try doing the carts when I can be arsed

hehe, yeah there is a lot........

Comment

How much do you think i and looking to pay for a copy of We Love Katamari on the PS2

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
            How much do you think i and looking to pay for a copy of We Love Katamari on the PS2
            Maybe between 10-15 quid.

Comment

What's the average value for a used copy of Tales of Symphonia (pal)?

Found a copy for £24 but want to hold off buying incase I'm being ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                Right, heres one for you all,mvs carts I'm having a clearout need some approx prices please if anyone can help

this site should help it has the best Neo Geo information I have ever found, the price guide is constantly updated

Active forums, reviews, screenshots, price guides, & neo store. All dedicated to SNK’s 24-bit NeoGeo systems & games.

Comment

how much are these sega mega jets worth please?

Comment

Hello chaps, I realised the other day I have a minty and brand new, boxed and sealed Game Boy Pocket (Complete with Tetris and leads etc). Any ideas on value nowadays?

Comment

Probably £20 max. Boxed and mint original gameboys go for around £20-£30 so I'm imagining a bit less than that.

EDIT: although actually, I don't really know anything about the worth of sealed items, so could possibly be worth more than this.

Comment

Yeah if its sealed you could get a lot more than that, again these things are not a precise science, but i would think you'd get at least £60+ on ebay, more probably.

Comment

I sold a near mint GB tetris pack on here for about £35 posted, I think you could do ok on ebay with that, maybe £35-50

Comment

Thanks for the replies chaps. I think I'm gonna hang onto it anyway as I dont need the money and it's a lovely thing to have about the place!

Comment

Boxed PC Engine CD Rom2 + interface + white core unit? Any ideas of modern pricing, used in good nic.

Comment

Selling my collection in small parts over the summer any ideas on what I can expect for the following. All are in mint condition

Shadow of the Collosus - PS2
                                Marvel vs Capcom 2 - PS2
                                Street Fighter Alpha Anthology - PS2
                                Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance - ps2
                                Ico - PS2

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - GC
                                Beyond Good and Evil - GC
                                Metroid Prime - GC
                                Metroid Prime 2 - GC
                                Skies of Arcadia - GC
                                Zelda Twilight Princess - GC
                                F - Zero - GC