Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is Gradius III/IV (PAL) worth these days?

Comment

I thought it would be ?10 at the very most, but people on eBay are paying between ?20 and ?30 for it

Comment

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

I have a mint Castlevania Aria of Sorrow for the GBA, I hear the game is near impossible to get hold of in the shops now.

So how much can I get for it?

Comment

I'd say about ?15 - ?20. There are plenty of pirate copies on eBay keeping the price down.

Comment

First two series of famicom mini series. Mint and perfect. I'm thinking ?200 ish ?

Comment

my local Argos is selling about 10 sealed copies of the Zelda Bonus Disc for a quid each.. just wondered if these are worth more before I go buy them all.. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by chojin
                my local Argos is selling about 10 sealed copies of the Zelda Bonus Disc for a quid each.. just wondered if these are worth more before I go buy them all.. hehe
                Ooh, ooh! Could you get me one, pur-leeeze? I never got the bonus disc with Windwaker...

PM me if you can/will. Much appreciated.

Gunrock

Comment

Starlight Gold Gamecube

I managed to get hold of a brand new Limited Edition JAP Starlight Gold Gamecube (only available from Toys r us in Japan)

Just wondering how much this little beauty is worth?

Comment

I have a PAL v10 Silver PS2 modded with a Matrix Infinity mod chip which I am thinking of selling ( due to FFXI taking all my game time ). How much should I be looking at due to the recent issues with regards to getting these modded.

Edit:

Also this machine has a 40Gb HD fitted and can boot into the HD Loader app straight from the memory card.
                    Last edited by eghamninja; 18-10-2004, 09:54. Reason: Forgot details

Comment

?160? Maybe slightly more because of the HDD. Also depends on condition, is it boxed with all baggies etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                        ?160? Maybe slightly more because of the HDD. Also depends on condition, is it boxed with all baggies etc?
                        Boxed and mint.

Comment

Majical hat turbo adventure (MD) this is the japanese version of decap attack, correct?

worth anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltatri3
                            Sorry hope I got this in the right thread im assuming this comes under games merchandise, if not please delete this post., I found this when clearing out some old records, and was wondering if its actually worth anything, I cant find anything remotely related on Ebay or other auction sites so I thought I may aswel post it here. Any ideas? (probably naff all but with a shot). Camera pics are bad I know, basically its a 12" single, Supersonic by H.W.A featuring Sonic the Hedgehog dated 1992 by Zomba Records.
                            cheers
                            i hope i'm not too late.

you think I could buy it off you? seems like a pretty damn rare find, and it's better than the cassette tape version that was made, cause vinyl is alot more versatile.. for me that is. seems like a cool piece of 90s history to have in my collection ..

hit me up if you see this ..

Comment

I got one of these randomly yesterday

[img/]http://katarn3279.shackspace.com/xbox.jpg[img]

its almost the same as the one in this picture apart from it has the incredible hulk/pepsi on the jewel instead. its a pal one, and was only availible through winning a scratch card in UCI cinemas

Comment

Never seen a PAL M'Dew Xbox,and never with Hulk/Pepsi jewel so id imagine to the right person worth quite a bit. Finding that person however....
                                Say ?150 id imagine.

Comment

Working...
                                X