Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US 360 looks like it's about to die. If M$ won't fix it, what can I get for it?

Comment

Why don't you just get it fixed?

Comment

yeah I think wavey pavey is the man to ask about repairing x360

Comment

Well if it does die and M$ won't repair it, I'll drop him a PM.

Comment

Got a Japanese PC Engine copy of Silpheed. I've got a feeling it must be fairly rare, as I can't find any in all the usual places, but anyone know how much it would be worth?

Comment

Toying with the idea of selling my complete japanese gba famicom mini collection... Anyone hazzard a guess please? Everything is boxed, complete, brand new and unplayed (hence why im thinking of selling them, i never play them)
              famicom mini sets volumes 1, 2 and 3- all released games in the club nintendo presentation folders and original nintendo shipping boxes.
              1 x Club nintendo 'hot mario' limited edition famicom gba sp.
              1 x Famicom edition gba micro.
              1 x Famicom micro 'player 2' faceplate.
              1 x Club nintendo famicom edition wireless adaptor.
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

Doshin the Giant PAL - worth anything? Know it didn't get a U.S release so thought I'd ask.
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Any idea how much a mint Dreamcast dreameye camera is worth?

Comment

£25 - £35

Comment

anyone have a clue what a USA wii (3.4u) with a D2pro9 chip + HBC installed with 2 remotes, 2 chucks, HD cable, 2GB Sandisc card and GHWT guitar is worth (with 2 games)

Comment

What do modded PS2 slims go for these days? I'm thinking of picking one up as I miss some of the older shooters.

Comment

I have an unboxed grey Sega Saturn controller for the PS2 - any ideas?

Comment

£30 to £40 for the pad if your selling here, double that on ebay Geoff. @ Geezer, bout £75 for a slim.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                              ?30 to ?40 for the pad if your selling here, double that on ebay Geoff
                              Seriously? For an unboxed pad?

Comment

I'm toying with the idea of getting shot of my VSHG. All boxed and in perfect condition - no idea what I should be looking for. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X