Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Browngirl, as long as it's complete and mint you'll probally get around £15 for that on here.

As for myself I have a mint copy of the book, Resident Evil Archives.

I had a quick look on Amazon and it's going for silly amounts, what's a good price to ask for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
      @ Browngirl, as long as it's complete and mint you'll probally get around £15 for that on here.
      it was still sealed,the piccy i ripped off of ebay, alas its gone to the recycle bin in the sky (ie the skip i hired)

thanks anyway

Comment

Dagnabbit, I would of grabbed that from you as it was sealed!

Hope you find a home for what you've got left.

Comment

Real Sound Kaze No Riglet Saturn and Dreamcast, complete with Spine card plus a signature by Kenji Eno? hehe

Comment

Are PC games worth much these days??

I was clearing out the cupboard & stumbled across a stash of the following all complete & mint in big boxes...

Freespace 2
            Tachyon: The Fringe
            Starlancer
            Deep Space Nince: The Fallen
            Voyager: Elite Force
            Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
            Star Trek: Starfleet Command
            Crusader: No Remorse
            Crusader: No Regret
            Carmageddon
            Cramgeddon 2
            X-wing
            Tie Fighter
            Wing Commander III

I'm not expecting them to be worth anything to be honest.
            Shame none of them will run proeprly on my Vista Laptop...would love to get into Tachyon & Freespace again.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Got some complete SFC games that I might get rid of, all in great condition -

Final Fight Tough
              Captain Commando
              The Firemen
              Macross Scramble Valkyrie
              Ninja Warriors Again

Any ideas on value?

Comment

Thinking about selling my Jpn GC collection, are there any games out there that command high prices?

Need a value on the Zelda collection (regular box one, not the disc and booklet one), Twin Snakes, sealed Shiki limited edition and the Biohazard boxset?

Thanks.

Comment

dude when you have worked price's for your stuff hit me up with a pm i may take some of them off your hands

Comment

How much do you reckon for the Asian Limited Edition of Resi 5 on the ps3, the one with the making of dvd and the usb drive ?

Comment

Found a few more SNES games cluttering up the cupboard so anyone got any ideas on the following...

Maximum Carnage - PAL, Boxed mint complete
                      Empire Strikes Back - US, Boxed complete, box a bit tatty
                      Metal Marines - PAL, Boxed Complete.
                      Super Aleste - PAL, Boxed complete
                      Killer Instinct - US, Boxed, manual, no CD, box a bit tatty
                      Mortal Kombat 3 - US, Boxed, no manual, mini poster, box a bit tatty
                      Zelda: LTTP - PAL, boxed complete with map.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                        Thinking about selling my Jpn GC collection, are there any games out there that command high prices?

Need a value on the Zelda collection (regular box one, not the disc and booklet one), Twin Snakes, sealed Shiki limited edition and the Biohazard boxset?

Thanks.
                        Out of your list....
                        The zelda collection usually goes from ?40-?100 (if its the club nintendo one)
                        Biohazard box set tends to go for quite a bit too last time i saw it, it was going near ?80+ on ebay.
                        Not sure on the others but shikigami will at least sell for it's retail price, gamecube stuff is tricky to value as most stuff really isn't that valuable at the moment. It depends on the region your selling as unless it's something really well known, then jpn stuff dosen't tend to go for high prices nowdays.

The only one i know that seems to still get higher than retail prices secnod hand is PSO & PSO ep 1 & 2+ i frequently see it selling for ?50, must be because you can still go online on the gamecube with it (via private servers).

Comment

Thanks Jason, listed most if them in my thread now. Know anything about Homeland, got a Not for sale disc, not sure of its value?

Going to keep the BioHazard boxset and Club N Zelda collection for the moment.

Comment

Homeland test disk is rare due to the nature of it but i don't think it goes for large amounts due to the game not been that well known & it has limited functionallity as its only a tiny part of the full game on the disk, i see it on yahoo auctions from time to time usually listed around the £20-30 mark. I got mine off of here (think it was mayhem that sold me it i think i paid around £30)

Comment

Thanks mate, how about a Smash Brothers competition prize disk?

Second pic here -

Comment

Hehe my you are giving me the tricky ones, that disk was given away in the smash bros tournaments along with a special enamel pin badge for the competition winners.An interesting curio however it's just a video disk of the tournament.

Rather rare not sure on its value over here but on yahoo its usually listed around £20-30 although i havent seen one on there in a while.

Sorry to keep using yahoo auctions as my price guide but i tend to find it's prices more realistic than the OMG everythings R@re ebay. Although saying that if you list it on ebay you'd most likely get more than £30 but if you do make sure they know its not a game.

Hmm id like it for my collection if i was honest but £30 is pretty pricy for a video disk although it is cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X