Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really need some help here people

Super Sidekicks MVS art

Savage Reign MVS art

SSF2X CPS2 Art & Manual *copy to the best of my knowledge*

Puzzle De Pon MVS art

MVS Ninja Commando Art

Mr Driller 2 sealed art

Jaleco 32 Game Paradise art *copy to the best of my knowledge*

Espgaluda II Flyer

Jaleco 32 Desert War art & Manual

Battle Bakraid art & manual

AOF2 AES manual

MVS KOF

MVS KOF

CPS2 Marvel Vs SF *copy to the best of my knowledge*

Comment

That SSF2X and bakraid art will do well over at arcadeotaku.

Comment

Decided to get rid of my PCE stuff so can anyone give a me rough price for:

Boxed Duo-R
        Boxed Core Grafx
        Neutopia 1 & 2 sealed
        Shubibinman card only
        J League Formation Soccer
        JB Harold Murder Club
        Human Sports Festival
        Genocide
        Nekketsu Soccer
        Graduation
        Tengai Makyo Kabuki Den
        Some Mahjong game
        Some dodgy crazy ass camp platformer

Should I split or just lump it as one bundle?

Comment

Need to cut down on my DS collection so how much is a mint boxed US Crimson/Black DS Lite worth?

Comment

Fully boxed Neo-Geo Aes system (JP)minty/mint inc the box.Has been RGB modded as well. Serial No.70ish..

Any idea what to sell for. Kern. this is one for you...

Comment

Eep, hmm, I sold mine for around £230 posted to Italy I think. I'd aim for a solid £200 at least if its minty and RGB modded.

Comment

cheers K...

Comment

PS3 60gb- boxed and complete.

Would probably throw in a couple of games... ??

Comment

My local Gamestation has a PS3 60GB boxed for £219

Comment

Hi got a PAL complete version of Keio Flying Squadron 2 for the saturn?
                      Any ideas as i cant find it on ebay

Comment

How much is a mint (and I mean f'ing mint) UK NES version of Miracle Piano worth? I presume it'd be quite a lot as I've just read about it's scarceness in another thread.
                        It was bought from Argos by people who were old at the time, and so was used about twice at Christmas and then put away forever. It's fully boxed as new.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 23-10-2009, 20:51.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've bought a lot of odd stuff the past years that I'm just never going to use, and the time has consider if I should sell or keep.

Please could any kind souls give me an idea of what I might expect if I try to sell some of these items? I can't decide if its worth the hassle, but it would be a good place to start with pricing. I have given my estimates, but would want postage on top. Are these realistic prices?

Gameboy Micro Silver
                          Euro version mint condition boxed. A- ?20?

Gameboy Famicom Micro
                          Complete & mint, only out of the box once. A+ ?35?

PSP3000 FIFA 2009 Box set
                          Complete & boxed, used a few times. Screen protector applied. A- ?50?

Gamepark Wiz, official leather pouch, official TV connector
                          Complete & boxed, used a few times. Official screen protector applied. A+ ?50?

Dingoo A320
                          Complete & boxed, used a few times. A+ ?30?

GP32X F200
                          Complete & boxed, but the sticker on the box ripped the cardboard. Machine A- Box B. 2GB SD card ?40?

Nintendo Club "Wii" Super Famicom controller
                          Complete & never removed from box. Slight dent on one corner of box. Controller A+, Box A- ?10?

Gameboy advance Charcoal (USA)
                          The "Brigher screen" version. Boxed and in good condition. Top of console has a small degree of wear which can be seen in certain light conditions
                          Console B, Box B ?30?

Bit Generations (Complete Set)
                          Entire collection of the GBA games recently bought from Swaain here on an impluse! Perfect condition, all 7 games are mint. I paid ?70, are they worth that or should I aim for ?50 in today's climate?

Ace Combat 6 Flight Controller & game.
                          Boxed as new, used once on the projector, an awesome experience but no space for the massive controller. Been boxed since. Game is NTSC U/C but works fine with the PAL copy. With customs I paid about ?180, but I doubt there is much interest for this now, perhaps those with home theatres? ?40?

Virtua High Grade fighting stick. (PS3)
                          Perfect condition and boxed as new. One of the stamped batches that confirms it has no problems with multiple button presses. Used perhaps 1 hour. Would bundle with SFIV, Soul Cal & VF5 ?75?

I'm really not sure if I can be bothered to sell this junk, but it would appease the wife! A good place to start is to know the values, so if anyone can confirm or change my estimates that would be a great help.

C_S

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                            Nintendo Club "Wii" Super Famicom controller
                            Complete & never removed from box. Slight dent on one corner of box. Controller A+, Box A- ?10?
                            I'm sure these normally go for around ?30, if not a bit more chap - ?10 is definitely underselling it.

Comment

Im looking to sell my Otomedius G Hyper Stick Pro bundle - Both the stick and game are in excellent condition, as is the original box it came in.

I don't know how much they go for now, can anybody point me towards a rough price?

I've also got a DJ Dao Platinum Edition IIDX controller for the PS2, is £100 a good enough price for this one?
                              Last edited by Silvergun X; 28-10-2009, 15:23.

Comment

Hey all,

Just a quickie is there much call for the original PAL Konami Beatmania controller & game plus a few Japan Beatmania games??

What with the immenint arrival of DJ Hero just wondered if there was any interest in the daddy of the series or should I just resign it all to the loft??

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X