Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, my partner has dug out a PAL factory sealed, non-platinum copy of Final Fantasy X with the bonus DVD. When checking around, we found prices from ?40 to a ridiculous ?240. We have no idea what we should be selling this for, so anyone know what this would be? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have a hardly used Metal Gear Solid 4 Play.com Exclusive Limited Edition that I am thinking of selling.

The game is opened but mint, the blu ray is sealed and so is the toy. I can't check ebay at work but on play.com it is listed from ?110 - ?250, can anyone provide any guidance please?

It would be super helpful if someone could look at the completed listings on ebay this afternoon for me as it will decide if I pick up DJ Hero on the way home!

Comment

360 20gb non hdmi model, no problems with it, 2007 manufacture date bundled with about 8 old games at which would sell at £5 individually for an idea of value.

Looking to upgrade to 250gb model so thought I would sell it rather than acccept piss poor high st trade in prices

Any idea guys
        Last edited by Robster; 30-10-2009, 17:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
          360 20gb non hdmi model, no problems with it, 2007 manufacture date bundled with about 8 old games at which would sell at ?5 individually for an idea of value.

Looking to upgrade to 250gb model so thought I would sell it rather than acccept piss poor high st trade in prices

Any idea guys
          I just got a refurbished 360 pro with 20gb and hdmi for ?105 last week, including 12 month MS warranty. Gives you a rough idea how much the console is worth, i would say something like ?80-90ish for the console alone maybe.

Comment

what is a original release PSP worth?.. 100% complete and mint..

Comment

Originally posted by Bev
              Hi all, my partner has dug out a PAL factory sealed, non-platinum copy of Final Fantasy X with the bonus DVD. When checking around, we found prices from ?40 to a ridiculous ?240. We have no idea what we should be selling this for, so anyone know what this would be? Thanks in advance.
              I sold my copy that had been played many, many times (albeit in good condition) for ?65 this time last year - it is the booklet and the bonus DVD inside the case that makes it worth the money, as well as the fact that it is an original non-platinum copy!

Comment

Just bought a pal cart of hungry dinosaurs for the super nintendo, having never seen it on ebay before im wondering if its worth something?

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                  what is a original release PSP worth?.. 100% complete and mint..
                  I paid ?40 delivered a few months back for my Ceramic white japan PSP1000 complete boxed with a 4gb Memory card.

HTH

Neil

Comment

I'm looking to clear out my PAL Mega CD collection (bout 40 games) I know the vast majority is worth peanuts, but was wondering if anyone had any tips for listing these? Was thinking ebay is probably my best bet setting them all at £4.99 inc postage then just seeing what goes and keeping the rest?

I do have some less common stuff such as Sonic CD, Keio Flying Squadron, Robo Aleste etc.

Comment

how much is a sealed ketsui going for at the moment?
                      ta

Comment

It might not be in direct value - but since we got quite a few people who work in GAME - was hoping someone would know how much - Brutal Legend - and - SF4 (360 editions) would get trade in? Want to get AC2 before payday......

Comment

I guess around the £30 mark.

Comment

How much is a Brand new and sealed Nintendo Gamecube in White? Its the Mario Smash Football one.

Just found in the loft.

Comment

What is a PS2 with Messiah Chip worth?

Comment

Mint version of Demons Souls limited edition with guidebook and soundtrack etc...

I was hoping to get £50 for it delivered, but I've seen the guidebook alone for £50 on ebay? Surely that's overpriced?

£50 for the lot is about right...right?

Comment

Working...
                                X