Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my recent 360 woes, I'm thinking of buying a new Elite and then selling my old pro when when MS/Currys return it.

How much would an old Premium MS refurb be worth? (just console, powerbrick & controller)
    How much would a sealed 120gb HD be worth?

Ta.
    Last edited by Goldenballs; 03-12-2009, 15:36.

Comment

As above, I did go and buy an Elite, so now I've got my old one back from MS I'm looking to sell it on.

Xbox pro (no HDD) HDMI version
      Power brick
      Wireless controller

Any idea on a value for that please?

Comment

Might know someone interested in that (Mates been banned, looking for a cheapo)

Comment

How much does the Asian version of Lost Odyssey go for these days? Considering it's the best version of the game.

Comment

Any idea how much a barely used PS3 HRAP3 with Sanwa buttons and stick would be worth? I've stuck an octagonal gate in it as well but have kept the original square gate (as well as the inferior stock Hori buttons), and it's all easily swapped in/out.

Comment

How much does Dreamcast Last Hope limited Edition Go For not seen one for private sale only on release

Comment

I have a DVD called Metal Gear Saga Volume 1 - never watched it, but it seems to be some kind of timeline history of the games - any idea if it's worth any shillings? Probably not, but you never know

I also have a stack of GBA games - a mix of Japanese, US & UK (& a couple of Gameboy Color ones) - all unboxed with no instructions, but all genuine. Games include

Final Fight One
                Zelda Oracle of Ages & Seasons
                Metal Gear Ghost Babel
                Kirby's Pinball Land
                Astro Boy
                Duck Tales 1 & 2

Is there any interest for unboxed stuff (preferably as a job lot)? Or is it all tat?
                Last edited by Geoff D; 14-12-2009, 15:04.

Comment

How much for promo discs of Uncharted 2 and Folklore?

Also sealed White Gamecube Mario Fooball pack?

Comment

Originally posted by Del Boy View Post
                    How much for promo discs of Uncharted 2 and Folklore?

Also sealed White Gamecube Mario Fooball pack?
                    Could be interested in that promo of uncharted 2 if its the full version and a decent price

Comment

Having a clear out, found two things I have no clue about;

An EDGE E3 previews DVD from way back (showcases, Halo 2, Halflife 2, MGS3, Gran Turismo 4). And an (original) Xbox pin badge, size of a fingernail with the logo on.

Comment

Ok, it's with great reluctance i'm going to have to sell my Super Famicom collection
                        I have genuinely no idea how much this little lot would be worth though, either on here (preferably) or on Ebay so some advice would be greatly appreciated...

Boxed Super Famicom in excellent/nr mint condition (no yellowing at all, 2 controllers, leads etc). Some creasing on outer box but overall excellent condition.

Games (All boxed with manuals, ranging in condition from good to excellent);

Super Mario World
                        Super Mario All Stars
                        Super Mario Kart
                        Axelay
                        Final Fight
                        Final Fight 2
                        Super Contra
                        Super Castlevania IV
                        Pilotwings
                        F Zero
                        Area 88
                        Super R-Type
                        Super Bonk
                        Gradius III
                        Starfox
                        Super Ghouls N Ghosts
                        Streetfighter II
                        Streetfighter II Turbo
                        Super Streetfighter II
                        Smash TV
                        Donkey Kong Country
                        Donkey Kong Country 2
                        Donkey Kong Country 3
                        TMNT Turtles In Time
                        WWF Royal Rumble

Thanks in advance

Comment

Any idea as to the worth of a MINT and complete Ogre Battle 64 (US)?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                            Any idea as to the worth of a MINT and complete Ogre Battle 64 (US)?
                            I would have thought around ?30.

Comment

Price for Good quality boxed Starfox SNES US and an okay boxed copy of F-Zero SFC.

Cheers.

Comment

Any idea of the value of a white PCE, RGB and region mod carried out?

Comment

Working...
                                X