Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really fetching that much now?

Also, does anyone have an idea how much the US MGS4 LE is worth? I also have the DVD and book that were pre-order bonuses for it. Will sort out a picture later.

Comment

Judging by how many are on there i would say no.

Comment

Yeah, just looking at the completed listings (I had no idea you could do that! ) and it's definitely not going for quite that much, but still a reasonable amount.

Comment

Any ideas what the PS3 US Ltd Edition of Blazblue is worth these days??
          Comes with still sealed OST & Blu-Ray

I know the imminent PAL release is going to cripple any value it did have but it's just sat unplayed so might as well consider getting rid.

Ta

Neil

Comment

Think one went for ?35 on av the other day mate.

How much for one of these anybody?

Comment

D'oh, why'd I have to not be able to buy stuff right now.

£40 is about the going rate including post.

Comment

Japanese 20GB PS3 with all leads and what have you plus Resistance and a couple of cheapo Japanese PS2 games. £200 sound fair?

Comment

How much should i be looking for for these faceplates. Want to sell as a lot really,or worth splitting?

Comment

Also found this knocking about, I haven't got a clue what it is nevermind how much it's worth. It weighs much more than a regular MS cart, but i've checked MasterSystem websites and it doesn't match any of their prototype or industry carts.

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken View Post
                      How much should i be looking for for these faceplates. Want to sell as a lot really,or worth splitting?
                      Most of them are worth about ?5-?10.

I'd be interested inthe Lost Planet one.

Comment

Does anyone know if Master of Weapon (JPN Megadrive) is worth anything at all? I never see it for sale on Ebay and am thinking of selling my (small) collection of Japanese Megadrive shoot 'em ups.

Comment

I have a Translusent Green Xbox (1) that I got from MS for beta testing the very 1st Xbox Live Games. Im pretty sure i even have 6 or so games with it also, but no pad. Best picture i can find is

It doesnt play regular games was just woundering if these are worth out?

*edit this is it..

Domain for Sale. OldEngineer.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.
                          Last edited by djtickle; 16-03-2010, 10:15.

Comment

Maybe £50 complete.

If it has like, half made unreleased games on it - more on somewhere like ASSEMbler.

Comment

I'm not really into Sega... Can anyone tell me what Smurfs 2 (or Les Schtroumpfs - Autour Du Monde) for the Master System is worth? I heard it is one of the rarest games on the console...

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken View Post
                                My ex-gf goes after faceplates, I'll let her know what you have, she might be interested in any of them...
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X