Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say there's little chance of getting ?150 for one. I got ?107 for mine on ebay last year and that was when SFIV had just come out and people were paying crazy money for sticks.

Comment

I disagree. An SA or SE HRAP will cost you £150ish including shipping, plus you have customs taxes to worry about. A VSHG is a better stick than a HRAP, and more exclusive. £150 shipped with zero tax on top seems a good price to me. There's always the added SSF4 factor too.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 01-04-2010, 09:05.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yes, timing is definitely on my side for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
          I'd say there's little chance of getting ?150 for one. I got ?107 for mine on ebay last year and that was when SFIV had just come out and people were paying crazy money for sticks.
          i sold VSHG on this forum about 3 months ago and was lucky to get ?85 (it may have been ?80). Very little interest and i had to drop it from ?100 to get shot of it

It didnt come close to my SFIV tourny stick with oversized ball top and modded semitsu buttons and it got no use so it had to go.

Comment

I'm not using forum prices to gauge possible eBay prices, and as I mentioned I wouldn't dream of selling the VSHG on here at an 'inflated' price. As I mentioned previously I have just sold the DE of Demon's Souls for £100 (+£15 shipped to Denmark), which I wouldn't have done on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
              I'm not using forum prices to gauge possible eBay prices, and as I mentioned I wouldn't dream of selling the VSHG on here at an 'inflated' price. As I mentioned previously I have just sold the DE of Demon's Souls for £100 (+£15 shipped to Denmark), which I wouldn't have done on here.
              i probably should have ebayed it for extra but couldnt be arsed - its weight would have meant a very high postage price and i'm not too keen on shipping large, weighty items outside of the uk (when is probably were most of the interest would have come from)

saying that i have found it pretty hard to get shot of stuff on ebay recently- people really do what the stuff for buttons

Comment

I think the only upgrade I can think of from a VSHG is an Astro City.

Comment

How much should I expect to pay for an NTSC Super NES or Super Famicom?

Comment

£25 - 30?

Comment

How much should I expect to pay for an NTSC Super NES or Super Famicom?
                      Depends if you want it boxed etc but I'd recommend this guy to you ,

Consolegoods UK buy, sell, for sale, mod, chip, modchip, modified, 50/60hz, rgb, saturn, snes, controller, super famicom, n64 passport, action replay 4m plus, wild card, game doctor, import

Comment

I've acquired over 100 Japanese Pocket Monster cards (Pokemon cards). Are any of them worth anything?

Where can I even ask about this stuff? Are there communities which collect them, similarly to Magic The Gathering? Some of those cards reach triple digit values.

Comment

I am a former collector of games, but have realized that I a hell of a lot of stuff that no longer gets any use. What I'm a little surprised by is just how much things seem to have depreciated in value since I did collect (about 8 years ago or so .... is it really that long??!! ).
                          Anyway, I've decided that the vast majority of what I have must go. I'm starting with the small things first & letting the Neo Geo Pocket color go + games. How much should I be looking to get for these? I would like to try to sell individually first.

What are these going for these days?

Boxed Light Blue Japanese Machine with no scratches or marks on screen

UK snaplock cases, boxed with instructions ....

Sonic Pocket Adventure |||| Neo Turf Masters |||| Metal Slug 2nd Mission || Match Of The Millenium SNK Vs Capcom

USA Cardboard Box version of Metal Slug 1st Mission
                          Last edited by shiffy; 18-04-2010, 16:52.

Comment

Yeah I've found everything has depreciated too. I think it's mainly down to the ease of access to many retro games online. I shelled out &#163;200+ for a PC Engine Duo and Rondo of Blood a couple of years ago... it's now a what... &#163;8 download? >_<

I'm curious by NGPC stuff too, I've also got a disused one sat around, used to love it but handheld gaming has come a hell of a long way in the past decade.

Comment

Any idea how much a DOA4 Hori EX2 fully boxed with the inserts?

Want to upgrade to a SF4 tourney stick but need to offset the cost!

Comment

I would imagine if you keep that stick for another week and a bit till Super Street Fighter 4 is out then chuck it on ebay, you will get more for it that way that you would otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X