Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has nobody got an idea on my PSP? Really struggling to find a price to ask!

Comment

I'd say maybe £70 without box, £75 with.

Excluding post.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        Have you got issue 2 or 6 of N64 mag? Those are the only ones I need to complete my collection!

btw, issue one usually goes for between ten and twenty quid on ebay, probably higher with the vhs. I got mine for a tenner from a seller on here, and I got the vhs separately off ebay for a couple of quid.
        Ace! I've got issue 1 with VHS!

Not issue 2 though, and not sure about 6... I think I've got 8. Cheers for the info.

Had a look through, and discovered I also have issues 1 of Dreamcast Monthly, Official DC Mag, PS2M, and Nintendo Entertainment System Magazine. Plus issue "0" of some weird "Club Nintendo" mag. EDIT: balls, a few on ebay all at 99p.

Will probably start a sales topic later, just to dump the bulk of these mags. Must be around 40 here. Would anyone pay £35 postage for a box of mags weighing 6.5kg? That's about 12-15 mags last time I weighed em.
        Last edited by Sketcz; 19-05-2010, 17:39.

Comment

Woooooahhhhh. It won't be that much. Use ParcelMonkey. I got 40 official uk playstation magazines delivered for a tenner.

Comment

I live in France. The cheapest option I've found is a pre-made post-office box for up to 7kg, for I think e43, international.

Though if you can recommend a cheap international courier, you or anyone else is welcome to the mags for the cost of postage (or a trade of some games). Some are worth about £2-4 on eBay, but I really can't be arsed to try selling them.

Comment

I'm thinking of selling my DSI XL, its only been used a handful of times and comes with 1000 points on it, Dark Void Zero (DSIWare) and a Acekard. Whats a reasonable price to ask?

Comment

Can any of you guys help me with prices for these old mags, i got no idea what to sell em for especially the Fanzines.

They range from mint to good, obviously I'll give more details when i sell.

Mean Machines - 1 - 21,24

Electric Brain - 19 - 30 - This is an old Black and White Fanzine a lot of cool hand drawn stuff pics, a lot of PCE in it.

Console Ma'zine - 11 - 12, 15 - 18 - This is what Electric brain was before the rename. So i guess i have 11 - 12, 15 - 30 of EB.

Super Action - 1 - 13 - Snes Mag, all 13 Issues?!

Super Play - 1 - 12, 14 - 18, 20, 29, 45

All 4 Complete Guide to Consoles

So that's about it, any help appreciated!
                Last edited by NeoDragoN; 22-05-2010, 00:03.

Comment

Dunno about prices, but Wil Overton (just Wil on here) is looking for fanzines I believe, I think he even mentioned Electric Brain specifically

Comment

Hello

My mate wants to sell me his PSPGo - what is the going rate on these please?

Comment

Cex sell black 'uns for £135...

Comment

Thanks Pat.

Offered £90.

Edit.

Offer accepted with leather case, GT and Crash Bandicoot.

Not bad?
                        Last edited by ItsThere; 26-05-2010, 10:34.

Comment

Is it worth trying to sell a RROD Launch model Jpn 360??

I've got my original one sat around & I'm not sure whether to sell it or just get it fixed & keep it as a backup.

Ta

Neil

Comment

I'm sure some nut will buy it at a fair price. £70+?

Eh, I dunno. Some people are nuts.

Comment

How much can I expect to sell my boxed Panasonic Q (modified to play NTSC and Jap games). The only issue with it is the plastic cover for the LCD screen is missing (it got cracked so I took it off). Cosmetically it doesn't really make much of a difference but it does mean it's not mint.

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
                                How much can I expect to sell my boxed Panasonic Q (modified to play NTSC and Jap games). The only issue with it is the plastic cover for the LCD screen is missing (it got cracked so I took it off). Cosmetically it doesn't really make much of a difference but it does mean it's not mint.
                                they usually go for around ?130-?150

with the damage perhaps ?100?

Comment

Working...
                                X