Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikaruga goes for about £35 - 45 now, I presume because of the XBL release.

I've seen as low as £25 though.

Comment

Cheers fella, if I end up putting it on ebay I'll stick it up with a reserve of ?25 and see if it does any better than usual because of the postcards.

Comment

Got a spare copy of Metal Wolf Chaos for the original Xbox still brand new and sealed. Thinking of offloading it on these forums but need some pricing recommendations. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by psusion View Post
          Got a spare copy of Metal Wolf Chaos for the original Xbox still brand new and sealed. Thinking of offloading it on these forums but need some pricing recommendations. Anyone?
          i have seen it go for £50-70

Comment

I have a Sakura Pink PS2 - Modded to play multi-region and back ups - Boxed like new with matching stand.

Any ideas?

One on Ebay atm (a standard one) but not sure if that's the going rate for them

Comment

I've got a great condition and boxed UK PAL Black Wii. Although everything is in great condition, because the Gloss finish to the Wii, there are light scratches across the entire surface of the console.

Also included are the following:
              Wii Sports & Wii Sports Resort
              No More Heroes 2
              Resident Evil Archives
              Wii Classic Controller 2 (Unboxed)
              Offical Wii Component Cable (Boxed)

I was thinking around £100 for the lot. Does that sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by SS004 View Post
                I have a Sakura Pink PS2 - Modded to play multi-region and back ups - Boxed like new with matching stand.

Any ideas?

One on Ebay atm (a standard one) but not sure if that's the going rate for them
                ?100 + post

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                I've got a great condition and boxed UK PAL Black Wii. Although everything is in great condition, because the Gloss finish to the Wii, there are light scratches across the entire surface of the console.

Also included are the following:
                Wii Sports & Wii Sports Resort
                No More Heroes 2
                Resident Evil Archives
                Wii Classic Controller 2 (Unboxed)
                Offical Wii Component Cable (Boxed)

I was thinking around ?100 for the lot. Does that sound good?
                Bargain.

Comment

Fantastic, many thanks as always!

Comment

How much would a 60GB fat PS3 (UK) go for nowadays? Are they still sought-after because of the back-compat?

I'm sick to death of the noise it makes whilst watching a film or playing a game and want to get a slim.

Nothing wrong with it, it's literally just far too noisy, the fans are louder than the 360 imho.

Comment

What's the going rate for a black soft modded Xbox with 80gb memory?

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                        if its packed full of goodies, probably around ?50

Comment

Cheers comrade

Comment

More than I'd value it at, but people would be willing to pay that I know. To save doing it themselves etc.

Comment

What do you reckon is a fairer price?

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                                ?20 ish I'd say at the very most as thats a small HDD, I'd be looking at ?10-?15 dependant on condition, drives? If it were chipped that would increase the value by ?10-?15 that would be more useful than the HDD tbh?
                                Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                                if its packed full of goodies, probably around ?50
                                They would have to be some serious goodies?

Comment

Working...
                                X