Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otogi 1 - original Japanese version, for Xbox, WITH OFFICIAL ARTBOOK.

Any idea of the value?

Comment

I've got a boxed PS2 Slim (UK - PAL) in brilliant condition with a pad. I've replaced the standard Scart cable with an unofficial PS3 Component Cable and I'm also throwing in a Platinum copy of Gran Turismo 4 and maybe a official PS2 Memory card if I can find my spare.

How does £35 with 1st class signed for delivery included sound?

Comment

Here's a random one for you all.

Any ideas on an original, unworn bungie.net Halo (CE) launch t-shirt? They don't sell 'em any more and got it when I was a bit of a Halo nut many moons ago.

Bit subjective I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Len View Post
          Here's a random one for you all.

Any ideas on an original, unworn bungie.net Halo (CE) launch t-shirt? They don't sell 'em any more and got it when I was a bit of a Halo nut many moons ago.

Bit subjective I know...
          Any pics?

Comment

Will put some up later.

It's basically the chief in classic pose from the front of the original games cover.

Comment

Here you go:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

I've got another one as well.

What price for a Wavebird without the bit you plug into the GC/Wii as I've seen 'em got for a decent price actually...?

Any ideas...?

Comment

Sealed Under Defeat Limited Edition for Jpn Dreamcast. Any ideas? In desperate need of funds for goin to Los Angeles, if the price is right this is off lol. Looked on ebay and the only one listed was just a ridiculous £120 BIN that nobody will ever go for.

Comment

Originally posted by Len View Post
                    not sure on the price but depending on the size I'd be interested in buying if you decide to sell it! Remember seeing the art for this set of t-shirts in the halo art book and have been hunting down the respective tees for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRox View Post
                      Sealed Under Defeat Limited Edition for Jpn Dreamcast. Any ideas? In desperate need of funds for goin to Los Angeles, if the price is right this is off lol. Looked on ebay and the only one listed was just a ridiculous ?120 BIN that nobody will ever go for.
                      You never know. I auctioned mine on eBay about 3 months ago and it ended up going for ?112.

Comment

having just bought a new desktop planning on selling the spare any ideas its an athlon x2 4200+, 2gb ram, dvd writer, 80gb hdd cant remember if it has a graphics card any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                          You never know. I auctioned mine on eBay about 3 months ago and it ended up going for ?112.
                          Nice one, have listed mine on ebay, it's ?2.20 atm ftw! Ends in 3 days though and a few people watching it, so fingers crossed. Will be happy with ?50 or so though tbh as this month has really been a naff one financially (PS3 breaking etc.) and I've been off sick with no pay woo so my post LA paycheque is gonna suck

Comment

What is the going rate for a unopened PAL 360 RROD?

Comment

Cart only EU copy of Ninja Cop for the GBA. Has the genuine EU region label/Nintendo logo on the pcb and no problem with saves etc so i'm pretty certain it isn't a boot
                              Last edited by losersclub; 17-08-2010, 17:59.

Comment

Any ideas how much one of these limited edition Modern Warfare 2 250GB consoles are worth in mint condition when fully boxed? It's just over 12 months old as I've only just come to the end of my 12 month Live subscription.

Will probably do my usual and just stick it on here cheap with a box full of games. Actually, that's just made me think of these, what's the value for mint standard editions of ESPgaluda II: Black Label & Mushihime-sama Futari?

I'm still not quite sure that I'm going to sell the 360 yet as I keep changing my mind and even if I do I may even keep those two games incase I buy another 360 sometime in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X