Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psusion View Post
    Bangai-O - ?15
    Suikoden 1 - ?35-40

No idea about Yoyo's Puzzle Park
    Thanks mate.

Yoyo is a strange one to price. Great little game like rod land/bubble bubble etc

Comment

Kuru Kuru Kururin - Jap GC excellent condition

Comment

Last edited by ETC; 25-09-2010, 19:33.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
          Kuru Kuru Kururin - Jap GC excellent condition
          about ?12-15

Comment

anybody know how much I should be paying for RAPID RELOAD (PS1 pal), is it rare?

Comment

Sorry to cut in, but what about Killer 7 GC NTSC-J with the DVD it came with sealed?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine View Post
                anybody know how much I should be paying for RAPID RELOAD (PS1 pal), is it rare?
                I ebayed mine a couple of years ago starting at 99p and it ended at about ?40.

Comment

Originally posted by psusion View Post
                  Bangai-O - ?15
                  Is it going for that much now? I remember not too long ago it was under ?10... Actually, it may have been longer than I thought, but really? Time to sell mine!

Comment

I've got 2 gamecube broadband adapters I may be looking to offload. Both boxed and possibly complete with instructions. Any ideas? Seen the few on ebay going for quite a bit.

Comment

Any idea what I should ask for for a newly professionally repaired 60gb PS3 with a sixaxis and couple of games as I could not be bothered to wait so went and got a 320gb slim

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                        Any idea what I should ask for for a newly professionally repaired 60gb PS3 with a sixaxis and couple of games as I could not be bothered to wait so went and got a 320gb slim
                        Depends on how many games... The console alone goes for about ?130-140ish so I'd say about ?160 with games.

Comment

Bit of a reverse what's it worth here guys...

How much should I be looking to pay for a Neo Geo AES system??

I'm looking at finally taking the plunge & experiencing the pleasure of owning the finest cartridge system ever

Also any ideas on an RGB modded PCE Duo-R?

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

As far as the AES is concerned Neil, depends what you want. You should be able to get an average one from £90 up. If you want one boxed and mint, with unibios, RGB mod and stealth stereo, could be anything up to £250 shipped.

Duo-R, i'd say from £140-170 for a nice one, around £100 for an average one.

Comment

Thank you Ikobo you is a legend

Just need to decide which way to go now...ideally I want a fully modded Neo but with a price that high I'm not sure...I'll still need games too lol

I'm quite tempted to sell my PS2 collection at the mo to fund the new purchases but I've also got my eye on buying a Naomi cab as well...seems like all the gaming I want to do these days is hideously expensive.

Thanks again buddy

Neil

Comment

Don't bother with PC-E or AES dood, use the PS2 stuff to fund the cab. But get an Astro.

<_<

Comment

Working...
                                X