Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's a 40gb(fat) PS3 go for nowadays,boxed with all the shizzle...hardly play mine now

Comment

whats a good price for my dear papuwa kun n some other sfc ones? oh and do we have a buy/sell forum here?

Comment

Any idea what these are worth, the pads look barely used.

Last edited by nigel1210; 11-11-2010, 16:05.

Comment

£50+ I think.. Look very nice.

Comment

Also these Excellent condition as well

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              £50+ I think.. Look very nice.
              thanks for the info

Comment

What's the going rate for a JP switched Cube & GBA player as I'm looking to pick one up?

Comment

Well, there was a switched purple cube for £20 on eBay the other day, and the GBA Player can be had for about £15 on eBay also - so not all that much I'd imagine. I paid £95 for mine earlier this year, that was spice orange and complete though so ya.

I'd say no more than £50.

Comment

Anyone know what trade in prices GAME give for an 120GB Xbox 360 elite?

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                      Anyone know what trade in prices GAME give for an 120GB Xbox 360 elite?
                      Gamestation are giving ?80 trade & cash so I'd expect game to be equal.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Gamestation are giving ?80 trade & cash so I'd expect game to be equal.
                        Cheers Teddy. Do you think GAME would also give the same in cash as well, as normally they give a lower amount in cash?

Comment

GAME will probably give you a mars bar for it, if that.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            GAME will probably give you a mars bar for it, if that.
                            I was actually considering selling my 360 on here, but it was just the convenience of walking into a shop and getting rid of it which appealed to me.

If I was looking to sell it on here, would it probably be safe to go for something like £100?

Comment

I'd assume so, although people seem to be going after the 4GB and using their old HDDs in the caddy which is why I've had no luck selling my 250GB slim.

Comment

Maybe I should just go with the Mars bar option then...

Comment

Working...
                                X