Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jap one i reckon ?50-?60 on its own,as its unboxed,and sell all the bits seperately as youll probably end up getting more that way.
    There was a Siren on here recently for ?15,?8 for the card maybe.
    Slightly more for the US if its boxed(ill be first in the queue please?),and ?16-?18 for Bujingai.
    Region wise i play my Jpn the most,purely for the range of software from that region for the PS2,and then there is the odd game i think you need English text for,GTA's etc so that is why i have a pal aswell.
    Me, i would keep my jpn one before selling the other.

Comment

How much are NTSC PS1 games: Xenosaga and FFtactics actually worth?, i've seen them on ebay for crazy prices.

Comment

Not much. Xenogears and Tactics may have sold for around ?50 three years ago but since they were both re-released you can expect to get around ?20 for them on ebay uk.

Comment

Re: FFT and Xenogears

It depends if they're original or the rereleases. Your looking at around ?20 - ?25 each for mint originals. ?15 - ?20 for originals in good nick. ?10 - ?15 for the rereleases

Comment

Gunstar Heroes Jpn MD boxed mint.
            A mate gave it to me for my 30th,just curious as i heard its rare.

(some ****er answer please)

Comment

I have a 1st edition GamesMaster magazine. Worth something or just worthless? It's in decent condition.

Comment

I'm wanting to pick up a Japanese DC, but I just had a quick look on EBay and there don't appear to be many people in the UK selling them. What's an average price to pick one up for? It needs to have its box and be in good condition.

I don't want to have to pay ?35 shipping from Japan on another console. Been there, done that!

Comment

^^Keep your eye on the Buying and Selling board on these forums, they crop up every now and again. Other than that, eBay is the obvious place to look from time to time.

Sorry I couldn't be any more helpful

Comment

What do you think a pal disc of some Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution anniversary thingie is worth? It's basically a mix of VF4:E with the graphics and system of VF1. It comes in a promo jewel case, but it has a nice text saying Limited Edition on it^_^

Comment

In the hope that someone is actually reading this thread has anyone got recent prices for the following Japanese MD games?

Alien Soldier
                      Vampire Killer
                      Contra The Hard Corps
                      Snow Bros (manual is a bit done in, has got some Japanese writing on it)
                      Eliminate Down
                      Pengo
                      Panorama Cotton
                      Slap Fight
                      Steel Empire
                      Super Shinobi 2
                      El Viento
                      V-Five
                      Gunstar Heroes
                      Alisia Dragoon
                      Musha Aleste
                      Sparkster
                      Devil Hunter Yohko

All are mint (apart from Snow Bros' manual, but the case is spot on)

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Comment

PM MD. He lives for these moments!

Comment

How much is this worth......its all "as new" as it has seen less than 3 hours play:

Platinum GC bundled with mario kart dd (pal)
                          Broadband adapter
                          8MB mem card
                          Wavebird
                          Freeloader
                          XG 3
                          Rogue Leader
                          Official nintendo RGB scart cable

as i say its all "as new" boxed and everything, still have the reciept somewhere

EDIT: i also have the first "collectors edition" of the nintendo gamecube magazine complete with disc and gamecube styled disc cover.........is this worth anything?

Comment

Panasonic Q

Hya guys

Need help in valuing the following :

1 off - Mint Panasonic Q in near mint box with controller, remote etc...not modded

1 off - As above but with no box

Many thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage
                              Alien Soldier ?130
                              Vampire Killer ?90
                              Contra The Hard Corps ?70
                              Super Shinobi 2 ?25
                              Gunstar Heroes ?35
                              Those are the ones I know well, Slap Fight and Eliminate Down are rare iirc and go for a lot of cash, over ?100 each iirc.

EDIT:Eliminate down here:

Last edited by Geezer; 06-01-2005, 06:22.

Comment

COMPLETE COLLECTION OF EDGE MAGAZINES.

Not 100% sure I want to part with these just yet but I'm moving house soon and I doubt I'll have the room to store them all.

Let me stress that this is EVERY EDGE magazine from issue one, with not one issue missing. All are in brilliant condition. It does not include the spin off issues (Retro, etc).

No need to factor postage into the price as I'd only be willing to sell to someone who can come and pick them up.

Comment

Working...
                                X