Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance. AV forums they go for around £130. I just sold my boxed US one with a ltd ed DS3 for £165, fully boxed.

@Dennoman.
    Last edited by Pavey; 01-02-2011, 10:20.

Comment

UK phat PS2 (silver). Boxed & minty.

Comment

Any of you guys know what gamestation etc would give me trade in for a 360 arcade with a 120gb drive? I'm after a 250gb slim.

Comment

Hey guys,

Any idea what a Xclamp fixed boxed Launch 360 is worth these days??

Also the HD-DVD add on player??

Would I be asking too much @ £60 + shipping for the pair?

It's for my bro as he's out of work & flat broke so he's looking for any cash he can get at the mo.

Ta muchly.

Neil

Comment

Any ideas what an immaculate (it really is) launch US PS3 is worth? It started life as a 20gb which has hardware PS2 playback but now has a 120gb hdd in it.

Boxed, complete and perfect condition? Both hdd's included.

Comment

How much is a complete DARXIDE (PAL) and PRIMAL RAGE (PAL) worth these days?

Thank you

p.s. if i have an almost complete collection of a pal 32x (barring TMEK) shoudl I sell as a lot or inidividually??

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence (PAL) in immaculate condition with all the bonus discs and booklets.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine View Post
                  How much is a complete DARXIDE (PAL) and PRIMAL RAGE (PAL) worth these days?

Thank you

p.s. if i have an almost complete collection of a pal 32x (barring TMEK) shoudl I sell as a lot or inidividually??
                  I'd sell the valuable ones individually and then do the rest as a job lot.

Comment

Any ideas what a Saturn 6-player adaptor is worth?

Comment

Hey guys,

Anyone have an idea on the price for a hardly used boxed Xbox 360 Hori Tekken 6 wireless stick with the Artbook & sealed copy of Tekken 6??

Egay seems to be £50 Bin but I'm thinking more along the lines of £30-£35 delivered

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence (PAL) in immaculate condition with all the bonus discs and booklets.
                        I sold mine for ?42 and it had 2 pages loose. (I stated this of course)

I saw one go for ?70 before mine so I guess it depends on who is bidding.

Shifting it because of the HD trilogy?

Comment

Anyone know roughly how much pristine and complete U.S versions of Tactics Ogre (GBA) & Riviera (GBA) go for these days?

Comment

Hey, this is my first post.

I picked up a xbox 360 alpha dev-kit a while ago I intend to use the case for a hackintosh I've been planning.

The machine is in mint condition and I was wondering if these kits are common if so how much do they normally go for?

If no one has seen one if these before I'll keep the dev-kit as is and find another case somewhere.
                            If anything its a little bit of an oddity to see Microsoft stickers all over a apple g5.

I'll post pics if anyone is interested.
                            Last edited by cheechwizard; 09-03-2011, 20:12.

Comment

Gutting that for a case would be crazy! Even regular dev kits are worth hundreds, alpha ones should be more.

Go to the Assemblergames forums, read the FAQ there and contact someone on the mod team for a price check.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_uk View Post
                                I have a Street Fighter 15th Anniversary Arcade Stick (Nubytech)

Never used in mint condition, imported years ago because of the sexy street fighter art.

How much is this worth ? , i've looked on ebay and cant even seem to find one on there.

I've got one for sale too but, likewise, I've got no idea what to ask for it.
                                Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X