Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nem View Post
    Gutting that for a case would be crazy! Even regular dev kits are worth hundreds, alpha ones should be more.

Go to the Assemblergames forums, read the FAQ there and contact someone on the mod team for a price check.
    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by cheechwizard View Post
      Hey, this is my first post.

I picked up a xbox 360 alpha dev-kit a while ago I intend to use the case for a hackintosh I've been planning.

The machine is in mint condition and I was wondering if these kits are common if so how much do they normally go for?

If no one has seen one if these before I'll keep the dev-kit as is and find another case somewhere.
      If anything its a little bit of an oddity to see Microsoft stickers all over a apple g5.

I'll post pics if anyone is interested.
      Isn't that just a regular Mac G5 PPC?

Comment

Originally posted by nightz View Post
        Isn't that just a regular Mac G5 PPC?
        yeah, its stock apart from the graphics card, it has an network card installed instead of using the 2 network ports on the motherboard and of course the stickers all over it insisting it belongs to Microsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeadFreak View Post
          I've got one for sale too but, likewise, I've got no idea what to ask for it.
          Anyone got any ideas?
          think one went on here for ?35

Comment

Anyone know how much GAME are doing for a trade in of a PS3 slim 120GB model?

Comment

No. I think HMV are still doing £180 though.. According to my local branch at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                Anyone know how much GAME are doing for a trade in of a PS3 slim 120GB model?
                Depending on what you'd be trading for CEX are giving ?150 at the mo

I'd expect Game to be somewhere close to that to be fair

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  No. I think are still doing ?180 though.. According to my local branch at least.
                  ?180 trade in for a 120GB PS3 slim? That's more than what I can sell it on here for.

Comment

Sega Saturn NTSC J 100 Campaign Box with Virtua Fighter Remix. Console minty and box in very nice condition.

Is this mostly a similar price to other NTSC J Saturns?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                      ?180 trade in for a 120GB PS3 slim? That's more than what I can sell it on here for.
                      I know right?

I sold mine for ?150..

:<

Comment

Want to sell all my 360 stuff. What's the going rate for an Arcade model?

Comment

I have one of these but I can't seem to find out how much it's worth to the right collecter. I know it's a press kit and the only one on ebay is BIN for &#163;99 but surely that's typical ebay prices. Anyone have any thoughts?

Comment

Hi there folks

Can anyone tell me what I might expect for a almost mint Boxed Japanese Panasonic FZ-1 3D0 + Games?? the games are:

J.League Virtual Stadium '95
                            Graduation Final
                            Policenauts - Pilot Disk
                            Policenauts
                            Total Eclipse
                            Samurai Showdown
                            Street Fighter II X - with Street Fighter controller

The game discs and manuals are in excellent to mint condition, but the actual cases are scuffed, with a few having cracks.

Please look at the below pictures in my gallery:

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hey guys,

Just a quickie do you think I'd be asking too much if I wanted &#163;80 delivered for this N64 lot...

Console:
                              Boxed PAL N64 with Expansion Pack
                              2 x Boxed official controllers (Blue & Green I think)

Games:
                              Jet Force Gemini (boxed)
                              Turok 2 (boxed)
                              Goldeneye (loose cart)
                              GT World 64 (boxed)
                              WWF Wrestlemania (boxed)
                              WWF No Mercy (boxed)
                              Zelda: OOT (boxed)
                              Banjo Kazooie (boxed)
                              ISS 64 (boxed)
                              F Zero X (boxed)

Think thats the lot.

So is &#163;80 WAY too much seeing as the N64 isnt in huge demand these days?

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

I've got a Japanese Subarashiki Kono Sekai DS Lite Console in mint condition with all packaging & inserts.

This one:

Subarashiki Kono Sekai DS Lite

I've seen a couple on eBay but they seem far too expensive. Can anybody suggest a sensible asking price for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X