Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool thanks.

Comment

Without any bits and bobs I'd say more like ?80, but might well be wrong.

Comment

psp3000 slim UK
        5 or 6 games, headphones, charger, usb charger/lead, 4gb memory card, protective case that holds headphones etc...

Boxed.

any ideas?

Comment

How much do you think a brand new frontloader Neo Geo CD would be worth?

Comment

How much would a sealed copy of mario golf 64 be worth? going by ebay there isn't much of a market for sealed common n64 games.

Comment

?10-20?

Comment

ahh ok thanks!

Comment

What's a chunky PS2 with an official memory card, 1 pad, power cable, scart lead, network adaptor, 120GB HDD & free mcboot fetch these days?

Comment

PS2 w/ mem card, pad, SCART, power - ?25/30
                    Network adaptor & 120GB HDD - ?25/30

Comment

I'm sure I asked this before but can't remember where.

Anyway, selling my Hori EX2 arcade stick (360) and not sure on the pricing. Is in excellent condition and boxed.
                      Also an idea on p+p would be a great help.

Thanks guys and gals.

Comment

In good nick I reckon ?30 - ?35, plus a couple of quid delivery, you don't seem to be able to find them for less than ?50 new these days.

Comment

Nice one. It is in very good condition and I hope to sell it to someone who will get the most out of it.
                          Will keep an eye on ebay and see what the biddings go for but I reckon I will price mine at ?35 delivered.

Comment

Got a boxed with manuals Clear Neo Geo Pocket Colour, Official Link cable, and the following games -

Card Fighter's Clash - Capcom Version (Euro clamshell)
                            Metal Slug 1st Mission (Euro clamshell)
                            Dragon's Wild (Euro clamshell)
                            Pac-Man (euro clamshell)
                            Snk vs Capcom Match of The Millenium (US Softcase)

Any suggestionswhat it's worth? Anyone interested?

Comment

Anyone know if there's much of a market for old demo discs?

Got tons of old original Xbox, PS2 and PS1 discs to get shot of.

Comment

Pandora console, with failed NUBs. Crack in plastic in Lid. Basically perfect for 8bit and 16bit gaming with a perfect Dpad and perfect shoulder buttons. Comes with official carry case. Wifi, touch screen etc all work fine.

What is the value? ?150?

The production has stopped whilst trying to get investment, so I don't think they are that easy to get hold of. I got a perfect second unit, so don't see the need for two pandoras...
                                Last edited by capcom_suicide; 25-09-2011, 09:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X