Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold a black one on here, boxed and pretty much minty for ?27. I've seen them go for higher and lower than that on ebay though...

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
      I sold a black one on here, boxed and pretty much minty for ?27. I've seen them go for higher and lower than that on ebay though...
      Thanks very much.

Comment

Modded white JPN PS2 with vertical stand - how much would one of these be worth now?

Comment

Depends on chip really, but around ?60.

Comment

Could anyone pitch in with a value on Metal Gear Solid on PS1 (3 discs, everything minty), Shenmue II on DC (minty again) and Bleemcast MGS (minty)

Cheers

Comment

I have a PAL dreamcast in excellent condition & a great condition NTSC N64. How much should I ask for each?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                I have a PAL dreamcast in excellent condition & a great condition NTSC N64. How much should I ask for each?
                Consoles only or any games? Are they also boxed or Unboxed?

Comment

Originally posted by gospvg View Post
                  Consoles only or any games? Are they also boxed or Unboxed?
                  DC is Console only although I have MDK2 and Jet Set Radio to sell too. Its boxed complete with an official boxed Pad and official boxed scart.

NTSC US N64 is boxed and complete with the expansion pak, only got 1 game with it (Perfect Dark) (no step down converter)

While I am at it how much for a Dreamcast Action replay CDX?
                  Last edited by 'Press Start'; 17-01-2012, 21:38.

Comment

The dreamcast is worth about ?15 to ?20 with the games - personally I would just keep it, it's a great console.
                    The NTSC N64 is not worth more than ?10 because of no step down transformer

The Action Replay is worth around ?10

Comment

I'd say the N64, depending on revision (ie. RGB moddable or not), is worth more like ?20, with Perfect Dark and the Expansion Pack maybe ?30.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I would never play the dreamcast again. I loved it to bits but I have no games (sold them) and no desire to revisit any. Plus I need the spare bedroom now!

Comment

Getting primed for a massive clearout and am stumped on a price for these...

Anyone know how much a PAL NES would go for with all the required wires and such? It's modded to play US games too.
                          Last edited by crocky-chocky; 19-01-2012, 15:07.

Comment

Fully boxed, superbly cared for, runs like a dream launch JPN PS3 60Gb with full hardware BC. Would have a Dual Shock 3 rather than Sixaxis.

Comment

I opened my N64 and discovered this inside, is it worth much? :-

ULTRA!!!!

Comment

Probably like, ?3 - ?4.

Comment

Working...
                                X