Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea on price for a boxed Famicom GBA SP? Only thing is, it has a stuck pixel...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Is ?100 too much for a mint condition launch PAL PS3?

Tempted to flog mine.
      I got ?90 for mine please ?18 to post it about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Ah, I could post it for about ?7 so :hm:.

Got a few extras too I guess.

Comment

One more Famicom valuation for you: my AV Famicom and games. I also have the Japanese power supply for it too. The games are mostly good - excellent condition, all complete.

Games are: Parodius, Castlevania III, Square's Tom Sawyer, Yoshi's Cookie, Wario's Woods, Air Fortress, Yokohama bay renzoku satsujin jiken, Devil World, Rockman 4 (Megaman 4), Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Hoshi no Kirby, Super Mario Bros. 3, Gradius, Highway Star (Rad Racer), and Solstice.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Ah, I could post it for about ?7 so :hm:.

Got a few extras too I guess.
            Teddymeow's console (now mine ) was boxed, and the size of the box is what made it so expensive to post.

Comment

Mine is also boxed. Still ?7. I just sold mine for ?115.

Comment

Which postal method was that? It must be rather slow for that price. My console was sent with Parcelforce Express 24, so next day. Although it would have been even more than ?18 for that I am guessing, as he said that the price was for Express 48, but he decided to send it Express 24 instead (which was nice).
                Last edited by Breadboy; 22-02-2012, 21:53.

Comment

City Link Next Day.

Compare cheap parcel delivery & courier prices with Parcel Monkey! We compare all major couriers to get you the best services & delivery rates.

Comment

Wow, thank you for that. I will have to keep that in mind the next time that I have to send a large, heavy parcel.

Comment

Heh, yah. I used to use Parcel2go and before that went the expensive postal route. There's been some horror stories with parcel2go and parcelmonkey but I've had no issues with either of them.

Comment

Wait until one of your parcels is broken or damaged in transit speedy you will see why they are cheap

Comment

LOL. Now it's my turn... how much is a boxed launch (SCPH-10000) PS2 worth? Including the utility disc and all the accessories that originally came with it. The laser still works perfectly too.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                            Wait until one of your parcels is broken or damaged in transit speedy you will see why they are cheap
                            Had that happen? I've used parcelmonkey at least 15 times now and nothing has arrived damaged. The delivery guy signs a form so I know who the driver is too.

Originally posted by Breadboy View Post
                            LOL. Now it's my turn... how much is a boxed launch (SCPH-10000) PS2 worth? Including the utility disc and all the accessories that originally came with it. The laser still works perfectly too.
                            Hard to say really. As a collectors piece they're nice but for practical usage they're not that great. To someone like me or J0e maybe around ?50. If not less.

If you put it on eBay you might get a bit more, but the fees wouldn't make it much more.

Comment

Really? I am fairly sure that I have seen broken ones go for that or even more than that before. And they can do everything that a regular console can these days. I even had a SATA modded external HDD case used with it.

Comment

Be that as it may, it all comes down to demand at the end of the day. To many people it's just another PlayStation 2.

Someone like ASSEMbler games might get you more money.

Comment

Working...
                                X