Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 or 360?

PS3 - ?70+ post, 360 - ?80+ post. Ish.

Comment

Ah yeah forgot to say it's the PS3 one. I guess ?70 isn't too bad thanks for that.

Would ebay be ideal? Anyone here interested?

Comment

You might get more on eBay, not 100% though.

Comment

Edge magazines, #1, 2, 128 (10th Anniversary issue - Track and Field cover), 200 (cover 197 - Ganondorf).

Can someone give me some pointers as to what would be a sensible price for those, if they are even worth anything at all?

Comment

Is a US Mario Golf on the Gamecube worth much nowadays (VGC)?

Comment

Think I paid about ?8 for it last year.

Comment

I paid about a fiver 2 years ago, which probably isn't much help but yeah....

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I also have a VGC US Cube Ribbit King (frog golf) with bonus disk. I'm guessing this is a much rarer game than Mario Golf?

Comment

I have a PAL Wii, Balance Board, 1 Wii remote whats it worth? Or were is the best trade in price?

Really want to avoid game/gamestation with whats going on atm as I dont really have anything i wanna buy atm.

Comment

Imagine CEX will be your best place for your Wii stuff outside of ebay tickle.

?30 odd for the console
                      ?16 odd for the board if it's official
                      and probably another 10 or so for the wii remote

It's really dropped in price recently what with it nearing the end of its life. Bundles are being offered as new for under ?100 these days.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        I have a PAL Wii, Balance Board, 1 Wii remote whats it worth? Or were is the best trade in price?

Really want to avoid game/gamestation with whats going on atm as I dont really have anything i wanna buy atm.
                        Probably hmv

?40 console
                        ?25 board and game?
                        ?7 remote (?16 if it's a wiimote+)

Comment

Hey guys,

With the imminent release of Mushi HD on teh 360 any ideas what's the going rate for the PS2 version?

It's the Taito Best re-release

Also what's Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom worth on the 360??
                          Played it about 4 times & realised that as lovely as it looks I just can't do it...Team Battles are crap!!!

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

Taito Best Mushi is worth about ?40.
                            UMvC3 maybe ?20.

Comment

Thanks buddy.

Didn't realise the re-release was worth quite so much.

Nice to know they will pay for the HD release or Under Defeat

Neil

Comment

I've got a few copies of Edge magazine lying about. The 10th anniversary, 200th edition special edition, 100 most significant reviews and and Retro special. Are they worth anything or should i just stick them in the bin as they are just cluttering up space?
                                Last edited by tokyochojin; 08-03-2012, 12:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X