Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those NGCD games -- I'd say about a tenner each, max. Nobody seems to want them, especially the fighters. Puzzle Bobble isn't rare at all. I bought mine for ?10 off Telegames

The hardware though, about ?140? Judging by the description, I'm assuming that it is various bits put together in the box rather than a proper, boxed system?

SNES Jr. ?40

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
      US or JPN?
      Was that directed at me?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
        Those NGCD games -- I'd say about a tenner each, max. Nobody seems to want them, especially the fighters. Puzzle Bobble isn't rare at all. I bought mine for ?10 off Telegames

The hardware though, about ?140? Judging by the description, I'm assuming that it is various bits put together in the box rather than a proper, boxed system?
        Telegames! I got the system from the USA believe it or not but I guess the bloke I purchased it from threw the UK stuff straight away? The pad is a seperate as the original owner kept his

Comment

Aye, Telegames. Brand new too, what is the world coming too! Doesn't surprise me at all about the USA guy chucking the stuff away, I've come across that many a time before.

Not interested in keeping it for that new lass of yours?

Comment

A little help concerning a Xbox sale?

any ideas to how much i should sell the following for??

I?m selling?

US XBox ? though it can?t play live

Step-down converter
            Arcade Stick ? Gamester ?Officially licensed for xbox?
            Controller (sp)

Halo,
            Halo 2 (special edition ? in the rather slick, sexy, silver case),
            Fable,
            Dead or Alive Ultimate,
            Dead or Alive Volleyball,
            Morrowind,

Any ideas? Maybe even interested? Heh

Kindest regards
            Ad
            Last edited by Adam Stone; 18-01-2005, 23:10.
            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

not to OT but what do you mean can't play on XLIVE?
              I know there are people with US Xbox outside US playing on XLIVE...

has it been banned from XLIVE due to mod chip or something?

Comment

I'm not 100% sure im afraid. I was just informed that, when i bought it, it wasnt possible to play Live games on it.

Sorry i cant be of much help

Comment

Adam,

This is just a suggestion. It may sound obvious, but it helps me;

Consider how much the XBOX is worth alone. I bought an NTSC XBOX for ?85 but I would go a little lower than that. I bought mine because there was something specific I wanted on it (different PSU). Say ?75 (including controller).

Now to move on to the games, etc. First, if you're selling in UK, you have to devalue them a little instantly. Depending on quality, I would say ?20 max for Halo 2, maybe ?15 for Fable, and then between ?5 - ?10 for the other games.

Consider the stepdown converter and Joystick to be worth about ?15 combined, and then total it up;

I would personally value the package at about ?140, but you may obviously want to raise (or maybe lower) it a little.

That's the kind of price I would put it on eBay for. (Maybe a little less to get the ball rolling, ?125 or so).

I am selling my PAL (UK) XBOX with a bunch of games and eXecuter chip and a few extra bits for ?130, BuyItNow of ?170. It sucks but you have to devalue everything these days.

Marc

Comment

Thank you for taking the time and effort to post that buddy. Is appreciated.

I've posted a sales thread as ?170 - but that includes the Postage and Packaging, which isn?t going to be cheap. Hmm?.. now i think of it and consider what you've mentioned, that does look little pricey. I'll edit my thread now. heh.
                    Last edited by Adam Stone; 19-01-2005, 00:00.

Comment

Well the general XBOX shipping I see on eBay is ?20 (what I paid also) so that makes it ?150.

That is not a bad price at all as long as it's all good condition, etc. Plus, I am unsure of the brand/quality of your Joystick, and I also undervalued the Stepdown converter a little (as I got one real cheap).

I wouldn't edit it much, if at all. That should sell to a happy buyer.

Comment

Its sold now. I was able to sell the Joystick and Dead or Alive Ultimate seperately which is cool. The buyer is coming to pick it up personally so i was happy to sell it a little cheaper... ^_^

Comment

How much did you get for it?

I also have 2 interested buyers for mine (one here) so i'm happy also.

Comment

How much is a Spice Cube worth? I saw a large interest in the trading folder for one just a moment ago, I'm not too bothered about colour, I could sell it and get a purple/black one to replace it. It's boxed, with all inserts, spice controller and region switch (it's Japanese by birth).

Comment

1XPSP value pack, mint+complete, no dead pixels, but a couple of tiny specks of dust under the screen.
                              +
                              1XRidge Racers, mint+complete

The price of new units seems to have fallen a fair bit over the past 2 weeks or so, anyone got an idea of how much I could reasonably get for this bundle on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
                                1XPSP value pack, mint+complete, no dead pixels, but a couple of tiny specks of dust under the screen.
                                +
                                1XRidge Racers, mint+complete

The price of new units seems to have fallen a fair bit over the past 2 weeks or so, anyone got an idea of how much I could reasonably get for this bundle on here?
                                If it's any help, or guideline, I paid ?250 for that exact combo (new) last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X