Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, Just clear some stuff from my bros rooms, and i came across this few items. All except 3DO GEX, SEGA Saturn Nights into dreams Sampler and 3DO Street Fighter II are still new in their wrapping. Appreciate if someone could point to me if this games are valuable. Thanks!

Comment

Hi

I have been searching the forum to see how much an indigo Japanese Gamecube is worth but the prices seem to vary quite a bit.

The one I have has a switch fitted so it can play USA and Japanese games and has the port for a component cable. I also have a matching gameboy player with a USA startup disc to go with it.

Any ideas what I could roughly expect to get for it?

Thanks

Shodgy

Comment

?40 tops.

Comment

What's a boxed neo geo cd worth. It's apparently modded to allow language selection.

Comment

Which model? If original then 50-60 tops.

Comment

Here's the photo of said item. Looks like the original Japanese version?

Last edited by acidbearboy; 16-12-2012, 21:43.

Comment

It'll go for more than ?50-60.

Comment

I would pay more than 50-60 so yeah I would say a ton easy maybe a bit more depends what you selling with it

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                    It'll go for more than ?50-60.
                    You think so? Aight.

Comment

As long as I don't see you trying to sell it with those cdr's on here.

Comment

I know so Speedlolita. Despite what you may think, your valuations aren't always right.

Comment

Original model as in a front loader? I sold one recently for ?200 and it had a faulty PSU.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I know they're not but if I wasn't posting rough prices this thread would be nearly dead.

Comment

Thanks for your input chaps. Managed to haggle the price down to ?65 :-)

Comment

Need a Price check on this items

Tetris Flash Brand New in box (Some shelf wear on the box)

Brand new boxed set(6 unit) of Super mario land Gameboy~

Final Fantasy Tiny Bee Controller PS2

Comment

Working...
                                X