Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would be the worth for PAL Xbox (v1.5) in non-Halo Crystal Green case, Phillips Xbox DVD drive, 220-240 VAC PSU, switched to NTSC with full HDTV support, NO mod chip, and never been on XLIVE before. Comes with the box, the manual (still sealed), a controller-S, the video cable - sorry no HD AV pack? (All components were tested but never used for regular play as I already have a US Xbox for that.)

cheers

Comment

How about a black Namco neGcon controller for Playstation? Just did a search on ebay and there are none recorded for auction. I know the white ones are pretty easy to find but I'm not sure how limited the black one is, it's a different size (and shape?) too.
      Last edited by SubparMario; 24-01-2005, 21:26.

Comment

Do you mean the Jogcon? It's black and has a big dial in the middle which you use for steering?

Comment

Nope, it's not that crazy thing

Here we go:

Last edited by SubparMario; 24-01-2005, 21:41.

Comment

that my friend will fetch a bit with right buyers.
            white one is much more common at around 500+ yen depends on the condition. Seeing it's complete with box and all it will fetch bit more but how much? well that really depends on the buyers...

btw this is fantastic with RR but not much else...

Comment

Hi all! I'm upgrading my PS2 to a quieter silver one and would like to know how much I'd get for the current one - it's a V5 (I think) that has a Messiah 1 installed. Very little use since I got the xbox so in excellent condition and I have the box and all the bits.

Comment

DC-Direct Space Channel 5 Part 2 box set.

any idea what will be it's worth?

cheers

Comment

and this one, too?

Comment

Ok i have a number of magazines that i would sell if they're worth anything apart from buttons.

So here is a list of various gaming magazines which i hope you can help me pin values on.

DCM (Quay Magazine Publishing) - Issues 14, 15, 16 & 17.

DC-UK (Future Publishing) - Issues 1 to 20.

Dreamcast Magazine (Paragon Publishing Ltd) - Issues 20, 23 & 24

The Official Dreamcast Magazine (Dennis Publishing) - Issues 10 to 16, 19, 29 & The Special Issue (Issue 0, I suppose)

Total Control (Rapide Publishing) - Issues 1 to 3 & 5.

Retro Gamer (Live Publsihing) - Issue 1 inc cover disk.

I also have numerous posters, mouse mat, videos, tips books, post cards and other paraphenalia you get with the magazines If people want i can put up a list of them as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Messiah 1 PS2 - I'd say about ?120 if it's still in excellent nick. Ask for a ton and you'll sell it in no time

Comment

just wondering how much those Kasumi-chan Blue Edition(DOA) xbox consoles go for?
                        can't remember how much playasia and lik sang charged for them.

cheers.

oh how much are brand new US and JAP dc's now?

Comment

$300-400 would be good ball park figure outside eBay...
                          of coz this assuming it's complete mint.

Comment

How much should I be asking for a platinum silver PAL Gamecube? mint as new, except the box which shows a little shelf wear

Geezer

Comment

My PSP how much is it worth if i decide to sell it as i need a new TV as my old 1 has completley gone.So need a quick fix to the problem.

A mint PSP value pack with RRacers N Everybodys Golf(only 2 days old) with no dead pixels all boxed how much would you ask for it if you was selling it today?

Tia.

G.

Comment

Dj898, I'll buy that RE:CV LE set off you...

Comment

Working...
                                X