Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A boxed Dead or Alive 4 Hori stick for the 360. It is in mint condition. What's it worth?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Fully packaged PlayTV for PS3.

Any ideas on a price?
      About ?15-20.

Comment

I've got a Capcom CPS Changer that I'm considering letting go of. I never ever play it, but I'm not really sure how much I should be asking for it. It's got an extra Capcom Power Stick Fighter, and SF2 Turbo. All boxed as new in mint condition. Any ideas?
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Anyone have any ideas how much Resi 2 and 3 NTSC US versions are worth?

I have the full set with Rebirth and 4 being both PAL as well but not sure what price they are all worth.

Comment

How much is Gradius V (PAL) worth these days?

Comment

Super mario world 1 & 2 on super famicom , mint condition ?

Comment

I would say ?15 and ?25 maximum.

Comment

yeah that's what i was thinking , they actually seem quite hard to get in mint condition but when i see a good one there like ?35-40 , didnt really want to spend that sort of cash

ta

Comment

How much for this Japanese Saturn-pack? 3rd party RGB cable included. Sakura Diaries, Virtua Fighter and Sega Rally have their spine cards.

Comment

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I actively posted or visited the forums since tinkering with the slg-3000 (my last thread in the retro section) and I've moved away from gaming and back into comics.

I'm trying to slowly sell off my gaming collection and have listed my NTSC Metal Slug X on eBay at a ridiculous high BIN. I can't find any completed listings or accurate information as to it's actual worth and was hoping for some advice if possible please?

It's boxed, manual has a bag and the cartridge came with a static bag (did new carts come like this? My others don't).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comment

There is no such thing as an NTSC AES cartridge, providing that is what you are talking about. Is it Japanese or American? Both are NTSC when appropriate.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pedant. I'm sure he's talking about a US copy.

Comment

Whoops, sorry I meant Japanese copy. It's been a while since I was properly gaming.

Comment

I sold mine a long time ago for about ?350

Comment

Metal slug X sells for a lot more than ?350, I sold my Japanese one recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X