Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to shift my US cubes games, any idea on a price for Tales and Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes?

?30 each? I have seen them for more on eBay.....

Comment

'Sup guys. Have a Pok?mon X download code for a US 3DS. Anyone care to estimate a fair price for it?

Comment

How much is a gamecube Internet adapter worth? I've seen them on the American eBay and Amazon for 80 dollars! Surely that can't be right?!

Comment

If it is the ethernet one - not the LAN one (I think that's the difference) then yeah they're worth between ?20-30 generally. Could get maybe ?30-40 on eBay though.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            If it is the ethernet one - not the LAN one (I think that's the difference) then yeah they're worth between ?20-30 generally. Could get maybe ?30-40 on eBay though.
            Ethernet and LAN are the same. I assume it would be a Dial Up Modem style or Ethernet

Comment

The Ethernet ones used to be particularly popular as you could bung in a crossover cable to a PC running some shady software, and then use PSO1&2 to boot 'teh romz'.

Comment

You can still use it to play on schack's PSO server too, and local multi-console mulitplayer on Mario Kart DD.

Comment

It has adsl written on the box. I might bang it on eBay and see what I can get. Cheers guys.

Comment

Does anyone know the worth of The Witcher 2 Dark Edition? There doesn't seem to be any on ebay and frankly it's just taking up space. Still sealed too.

Comment

Seems to be there

Comment

Any ideas on a boxed complete Panasonic Q with RGB scart cable?

Comment

Hmm. I would say ?160 if you can find somebody who wants one.

Comment

I'd say at least ?200.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              Thanks. Wonder if the value holds across region tho... Ah well might as well list it. Need the money.

Comment

How much are the following saturn shooters worth?
                                Batsugan
                                Hyper dual
                                Radiant silvergun
                                Dodonpachi
                                Battle garegga
                                Soukygurentai
                                Twinklestar sprites
                                And a boxed this is cool sega saturn
                                Last edited by Strider; 16-05-2014, 13:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X