Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    J-PSVita 2000 White & Blue Console fully boxed in immaculate condition.

64Gb PSVita Memory Card.
    These seem to have plummeted lately
    Granted they are UK ones but on AV Forums lately the Vitas are regularly sub ?100 now & in some instances only around ?80

The Mem cards still fetch pretty pennies though

Comment

What is a sensible price to ask for Night Striker S, JP Saturn please?

Comment

My Mrs has uncovered these in her parents loft and was wondering whether to let them go. What kind of price do you guys and girls think is fair to ask for?

Comment

Somewhere between 40-60, I think. Those cases used to fetch at least 20 quid alone on eBay. Chiptuners and the like.

Comment

Thanks Speedy!

Comment

I have a modded purple japanese gamecube that plays both jap and us games in good condition with one controller, uk power supply and one of those nice modified rgb cables any idea how much this is all worth ?

Comment

Right so my brother is a bit barasic at the moment & it doesn't look like its going to get any better anytime soon as work have cut his hours down so he's looking to sell a few bits & I was just wondering what he could realistically look to get out of...

Shenmue
                Shenmue II
                Grandia 2
                Record of Lodoss War

All PAL Dreamcast

As usual Ebay is all over the place (especially with Shenmue) so just wondered what you really think they are worth

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Sonic 3 PAL
                  Streets of rage 3 NTSC-U
                  Golden axe 3 NTSC-J

All boxed with instructions.

How much for the above 3?

Comment

Question; how much is a silver GBA Micro worth these days?

It's in good condition, with the charger. No box, but I do have quite a nice carry-case for it.

Comment

?40-50 I'd say.

Comment

Think that's pushing it a bit, would have said ?35 to ?40 unless you got lucky.

Comment

Okay so you're agreeing with my lower price banding. Like, literally posting the same thing? Whatever man.

Comment

I got ?50 for mine last year.

Comment

Japanese PS1 Soul Edge bundle with the Namco stick, fully boxed and complete and in excellent condition, plus a boxed Japanese PS1 console?

Comment

Considering the desirability of the Namco stick, and that bundle in great condition ?70-80, at a guess. You may get far north of that on eBay though, I've no idea why people pay for much for Namco sticks.

As for a boxed PlayStation - probably around ?50.

Comment

Working...
                                X