Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't be bothered with eBay, I'll stick it up on here at the weekend, loft find.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      I got ?50 for mine last year.
      Crikey. Nice going for you.

Speedy, chill out man, I paid ?36 for a silver one unboxed with charger and two crappy games eight weeks back hence my reply.

Comment

Nah, no worries man. I'm just angry today for some reason. Grr.

Comment

What about a Famicom Micro? Mine's been packed away for years in hope it'll worth something if ever i'm desperate for cash

Comment

Think they're worth ?90+.

Comment

Not your usual What it's worth but just curious to see if anyone knows how much a Nikon D40 SLR is worth?

I have the kit lens & another lens that I forget the specs of.

It's about 8 years old fully boxed & has probably taken around 200 pictures in total

Bought it as a whim & wanted to get into photography but just couldn't be arsed in the end when I couldn't get to grips with it all in 5 minutes so as it's sat unused might as well see if it's worth more than a few ?

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Lens is probably 18-55. I sold my Nikon D60 for ?180 on eBay last year. Seems as if a D40 is still worth about ?100 on eBay, maybe a little more considering it is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Lens is probably 18-55. I sold my Nikon D60 for ?180 on eBay last year. Seems as if a D40 is still worth about ?100 on eBay, maybe a little more considering it is complete.
                  Thanks man

Didn't expect much so that should be ok.

Might see if Dad wants it first now he's retired (give him a hobby) if not off to the Bay is will go

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

Does Metroid Prime Trilogy on the Wii (NTSC-U) still fetch a pretty penny?

Comment

There was a reprint so maybe not as much now. Check eBay I guess?

Comment

I would bet the value has plummeted since it became available on the WiiU eShop.

Comment

Ok, see if these help with the valuation. Soul edge is pretty much mint. Couple of light disc scratches, manual is near perfect, art book has never been opened. Stick looks like it's never been used, though obviously has.

Comment

Does the PlayStation have all the inserts etc? If you don't mind waiting a week I'd happily take it off of you.

As for the stick, that would fetch good money on eBay as I said before. Almost hard to price something that mint fairly though, damn you Colin!

Comment

Console has the two polys, AV and power leads, but no manual. Box is in pretty good shape I'd say. There are a couple of marks on the system, but I could probably sort that out with Novus.

Comment

Ah I see. I'd like the core PlayStation machines complete as they would have been, I'm sure you understand with the stuff you buy...

Comment

Working...
                                X