Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely.

I'd like to sell it all as a bundle anyway to be fair. Now you can give an unbiased valuation since it isn't for you though!

Comment

Haha. Well, PlayStation are always tricky to price since a PAL model is so readily available and chips don't cost much. A fairly nice boxed JP unit though, ?35-45 considering it isn't complete? Plus post maybe?

Someone might for 100 or a little more for the bundle? Unboxed Namco frequently sell for ?50+ on eBay so a specimen like the above...

Comment

Black 500Gb PS4 console with one pad. In a plain white internal box as originally came with the Killzone wrap around.

Comment

Maybe ?200-?220? Seems to be the going rate.

Comment

Hi all,

Black 360 elite 120gb, 4 pads, 25ish games (a bit vague, sorry) Official wheel and pedals, Guitar for guitar hero. Roughly how much for that lot?

And where is best to sell bearing in mind I've never sold on ebay before? I assume trading in to Game and the likes would be pretty much worthless?

Thanks.

Comment

Take a look on the CEX website as they'll give you the going rate. If I just want to get rid of a load of stuff in a hurry or stuff that's hard to sell online, CEX tend to give the best prices rather than Game.

Comment

CeX give naff all for 360 stuff, believe me...

Probably get ?100~150 on eBay for that lot - depending on the games of course.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                  Maybe ?200-?220? Seems to be the going rate.
                  Managed to get ?213 trade in Game <shudder>

Got a shiny new MGSV PS4.

Comment

Good trade!

Comment

I've got a Panny Q RGB scart cable, any idea on value guys?

Comment

I have an unboxed ntsc u Xbox 360 slim (everything in lovely condition) with a UK power brick and copies of Raiden Fighter Aces, Raiden IV and Crackdown. Will include a Turtle Beach headset, VGA cable and standard hdmi lead.

Any ideas on value?

Comment

Hi I have a Sega Saturn, pal but fitted with a modchip (I don't know which one) and a 50/60hz switch. RGB Scart lead, Action Replay 4 in1. Boxed with instructions and joypad. Any ideas on value?

Comment

Don't know but when you find out please let me know. The mod chip enables it to play Japanese games right?

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                              Don't know but when you find out please let me know. The mod chip enables it to play Japanese games right?
                              Hi from memory the modchip enables CD-R games to be played. The Action Replay enables the playing of import games. Sadly I no longer have a TV with Scart input to test it out. Hence the reason for the sale. It;s just sitting there not able to be used.

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
                                Hi I have a Sega Saturn, pal but fitted with a modchip (I don't know which one) and a 50/60hz switch. RGB Scart lead, Action Replay 4 in1. Boxed with instructions and joypad. Any ideas on value?
                                Sold a similar one earlier this year.

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Working...
                                X