Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
    Anyone know anything about Xbox 360 prototype controllers? I have one of the very earliest ones That was given to me by a developer that used to work at a company that shall rEmAin nameless.

It looks like this (not my image) and is apparently from 2003-2005. Ebay has been useless in trying to find a price, anyone got any ideas?

Hah, that takes me back.

These aren't inherently worth a lot, as far as I know - because I think they're actually less dependable than the final retail models, purely because I've seen a fair few broken ones. Though paradoxically that might make them more valuable some day.

Sadly I can't help you but thanks for posting the image.

Comment

Pretty sure there is a healthy obsession with 360 proto stuff on the spiritual successor to ASSEMbler games.

I might suggest listing it with a healthy starting bid and seeing what happens, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

I was going to say "that's for ASSEMbler" and then remembered it was dead and buried - where did those folks migrate to, out of question?

Comment

"Obscure Gamers" seems to be the spiritual successor but it doesn't have the same feeling that ASSEMbler did about 12 years ago.

Find all the latest news & reviews from OG here!

Comment

It’s so sad that Assembler went. It was only quite recently that I went to visit it and found it gone.

Comment

[MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION]

I eventually found my rarest cards they were not under the bed but i had put them in the back of my animal forest e-reader card binder & totally forgot it was this evening i took the binder out & there they were. I totally can't remember where a lot of them came from set wise but the more pricy ones i think i can piece back together. Still missing loads though i remember having complete sets from the first handful of series they must be elsewhere but i did promise pics if i ever found them thankfull these are undamaged and pretty much mint.

Still have the unused battle passport for this somewhere too

Oh and not really rare but it quickly got pulled from packs for a certain reason lol

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] - Thanks for sharing dude, these are so awesome! Put a big smile on my face. I just love the artwork that was being created around this period. I recently picked up Surfing and Flying Pikachu CoroCoro cards as I'd wanted them for like 20 years.

Comment

Man, remember the hype for Ancient Mew?! There were so many fakes flying around!

Lots of nostalgia in those cards for me, too. I still have a whole bunch of them in a binder at my Mum and Dad's somewhere, neatly organised from shinies through to rares through to commons through to Energy cards.

Comment

Snip.
                    Last edited by Asura; 11-03-2022, 21:18.

Comment

Anyone have any ideas re the Mega CD Karaoke?

Cheers

Edit - Info got from Yahoo ended auctions
                      Last edited by wheelaa; 16-03-2022, 19:36.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                        Anyone have any ideas re the Mega CD Karaoke?

Cheers

Edit - Info got from Yahoo ended auctions
                        Was gonna say Yahoo probably your best bet!

I have always wanted one of these but don't really need one, drop me a message with what you are thinking I might just bite

Comment

NOS was in the £1100 area most recently. CIB, good condition used, £450-£650 ending prices. Collecting these days...
                          Last edited by wheelaa; 16-03-2022, 23:39.

Comment

Was going through some boxes and have a bit of a range of stuff I might clear out, especially as thinking of getting rid of my modded Switch. Anywho...any idea how much these bits are worth?

Final Fight (Japanese) Mega CD - disc only
                            Ocarina of Time (mint) - 3DS
                            Link Between Worlds (mint) - 3DS
                            Starfox (mint) - 3DS
                            Super Mario 64 DS (mint) - DS
                            Diddy Kong Racing (very good) - DS
                            Switch SNES Controllers x 2 boxed in ace condition
                            Switch NES Controllers x 2 pack - don't think I've even used these
                            8BitDo M30 Megadrive style pad -boxed and minty
                            SFC30 Gamepad - it's the one without the analogue sticks so looks just like a SNES pad - boxed and minty

3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

So after my faithful PS4's laser died a while back, the entire system has now shuffled its mortal could after a good nearly ten year run. I'm not going to replace it so was wondering if there's any point trying to sell the PSVR V2 that I have, or is it worth nothing now that PS5 is out? I have a fully boxed Farpoint set with the gun and a bunch of other games too.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                So after my faithful PS4's laser died a while back, the entire system has now shuffled its mortal could after a good nearly ten year run. I'm not going to replace it so was wondering if there's any point trying to sell the PSVR V2 that I have, or is it worth nothing now that PS5 is out? I have a fully boxed Farpoint set with the gun and a bunch of other games too.
                                I'm keeping mine.
                                It's almost certain that PSVR2 won't be backwards compatible, so the only way to play those games will be with PSVR1.
                                The kit is still fetching a decent price because of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X