Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold my genuine Darius Alpha probably 15 years ago for £650 without the letter, so I can only imagine the same thing sells now for at least £1500-2000.

Comment

Thanks. I've been thinking £1500-1750 for Alpha, so good to know I'm not alone in that.

I think I've got 4 of the 6 others worked out, quite a bit less than many retail pce games.

Still unsure on Soldier Blade Special Version and Bomberman Users Battle.

Comment

Can anyone give me some idea of how much the NTSC-J Another Century's Episode 2: Special Vocal Version should be sold for?

On the UK eBay, no-one has listed a copy within record. The US eBay lists several expensive copies but no sold listings.

This was a short-run revision of ACE2 which replaced the orchestral sound-alike music with the actual vocal versions of the songs from various anime shows, and it's seemingly not easy to get. Before I part with the whole trilogy I just want to be sure that this isn't worth a packet.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Can anyone give me some idea of how much the NTSC-J Another Century's Episode 2: Special Vocal Version should be sold for?

On the UK eBay, no-one has listed a copy within record. The US eBay lists several expensive copies but no sold listings.

This was a short-run revision of ACE2 which replaced the orchestral sound-alike music with the actual vocal versions of the songs from various anime shows, and it's seemingly not easy to get. Before I part with the whole trilogy I just want to be sure that this isn't worth a packet.
          Nin-Nin are usually pretty observant of market prices and have a copy just shy of $50 if it helps?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Nin-Nin are usually pretty observant of market prices and have a copy just shy of $50 if it helps?

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japa...dition-en.html
            Thanks! A friend checked Mercari and Yahoo Auctions Japan and they suggest a similar value.

I'll probably try and get £30 for it (with postage on top).

Comment

Someone came back to me off forum. Ta.
              Last edited by wheelaa; 11-12-2022, 15:39.

Comment

I have a fully working Nintendo Wii with a fitted "WODE Jukebox", it came out around 2009, one of the Worlds first Optical Disk Emulators. Would console collectors be interested in this do you reckon? Value?

The UK Console & WODE are both in white, it comes only with a UK Power Supply.

Pics & info - https://dokumen.tips/documents/wode-...anual-v10.html

Comment

Found a copy of Dynamite Deka 2 for the Dreamcast in my cupboard the other day

Any ideas on value?

Also think my Jpn DC & games will be going soon as I can't see me ever really firing it up again

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    Found a copy of Dynamite Deka 2 for the Dreamcast in my cupboard the other day

Any ideas on value?

Also think my Jpn DC & games will be going soon as I can't see me ever really firing it up again

Neil
                    I sold one on here about a year ago think it was around £25-£30 or so, you could probably ask a bit more elsewhere.

Don't sell that DC..........you will regret it!

Seriously though I am always looking to plug gaps in my collection so tag me if you decide to sell.

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                      I sold one on here about a year ago think it was around £25-£30 or so, you could probably ask a bit more elsewhere.

Don't sell that DC..........you will regret it!

Seriously though I am always looking to plug gaps in my collection so tag me if you decide to sell.

Good Luck!
                      Thanks buddy
                      I'll use that as a guide

Lol I'm not convinced I will...as much as I love the DC I haven't even turned it on since we moved & that's coming up 5 years now
                      I have no access to a TV that will run it anymore either (current 4K set has no legacy connections & it's wall mounted which is a massive ballache for connecting anything that isn't already hooked up now lol)

I'll dig out what I have but it's pretty unlikely I'll have anything in the Jpn collection you'll need

I do of course still have a PAL setup which I will keep for nostalgia sake anyway...just the JPN stuff that I'll part with

Neil

Comment

have a few boxed and complete japanese GBA game in really nice condition that id like to value.
                        seen some silly prices on EBAY but no completed listings, any ideas what they are worth tried and failed to navigate ebay japan or yahoo auctions

Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand.(Bokura no Taiyō, lit. Our Sun)
                        Castleween (Mahō no Pumpkin: Anne to Greg no Daibōken)
                        Last edited by Lebowski; 09-01-2023, 10:27.

Comment

I'm considering selling my Desktop PC and thought I'll check if my evaluation is in a good ballpark.

Got just the Desktop for sale and was considering around £400 - £500. Built it by my fair hands back in early 2019 and think I originally paid around £1.6K for it all in. What do you reckon? Specs:

Case
                          Fractal Meshify S2

Processor
                          Intel Hex Core i7 7800X Skylake-X 6 Core (3.5GHz)

Motherboard
                          Asus Prime X299-A

Memory (RAM)
                          Corsair 16GB DDR4 LPX 3200MHz for Skylake

Graphics Card
                          ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB GDDR6)

M.2 SSD Drive
                          Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2

Power Supply
                          EVGA 850 Watt GQ Gold

Processor Cooling
                          Noctua NH-U12A Dual 120mm Fan Air Cooler

Comment

I've got a UK Limited Edition version of Hitman Contracts for the Xbox, with cardboard sleeve, and soundtrack CD by Jesper Kyd. I think I bought it from Game on release. I can only find one reference to it online, and nothing on eBay. Does anyone have any idea on the rarity or value?

Comment

Originally posted by Aging Gamer View Post
                              I've got a UK Limited Edition version of Hitman Contracts for the Xbox, with cardboard sleeve, and soundtrack CD by Jesper Kyd. I think I bought it from Game on release. I can only find one reference to it online, and nothing on eBay. Does anyone have any idea on the rarity or value?
                              This intrigued me, so decided to take a look.
                              So, there is one on eBay with the soundtrack CD, but no outer cardboard sleeve that you mention. However, the one on this eBay listing mentions that both are unopened.
                              It's been listed for £10. Looking at completed listings, it's been there for a few weeks with no takers.

Comment

Yeah, not valuable.... yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X