Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at selling my 1.0 xbox. It's modded with the Matrix Modchip with the latest xecuter bios. Plays everything sweet

Got the original HD modded with Evolution x and a few emulators & Media Centre.

oh, it's boxed as well and has NEVER been on live.

Any ideas how much i'd be looking at getting? I've got a crystal machine now so don't really need two anymore.

Comment

Any idea how much a USA version of Boktai (for the GBA) would go for? Minty fresh and kept in the factory wrapping since I got it (just got a small hole at the top of the wrapping to open the box and get the cart out).

Comment

won't much as I have JPN LE that came in the coffin and it idn't sell at $19...

Comment

Platinum Wavebirds, what's a good starting price?

Comment

VG+ have them for just under ?25 which is a good price so if your selling, ?20 max I'd say.

Comment

15 for grey wavebirds on VG+ so if you put yours up for ?15 theyd sell.

Comment

Won't bother then, i'll keep them.

Comment

painkiller sealed soundtrack cd, rare

what do you think ?

Comment

I have the following 3 GBA games all cart only, how much should I ask for them?

Sonic Advance 3
                    Shrek 2
                    Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets

Got no idea so don't want to make a selling thread without a good idea of a price.

Comment

i would say between ?5-7 each, maybe more for sonic 3

Comment

how much do boxed, spice gba players go for these days?

Comment

I just ebayed an unboxed one for ?31,about a week ago. The disk was in the little plastic box,just not the thing itself.

Comment

Boxed see through blue slimline Japanese Neo Geo Pocket Color in excellent condition. How much?

Comment

?30 tops.

Comment

Bah! The price for NGPC's seems to have fallen a fair bit in the past year

Comment

Working...
                                X