Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games wise in order I'd value them: ?10, ?15, ?25, ?10, ?10, ?15
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Import KoF 94 Re-Bout LE 1st print inc. brand new NeoGeo Pad 2 box set?

Import N.U.D.E. for Xbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
        Games wise in order I'd value them: ?10, ?15, ?25, ?10, ?10, ?15
        thanks for that!

Comment

How much does a mint pal saturn megaman x3 go for?

Comment

i am looking to sell my N64 collection and would be grateful if some ppl could give me an idea of a price for the complete set

N64 PAL boxed
            N64 NTSC rgb modded, cart modded, boxed
            Doctor V64 boxed with 256M and DS1 Save Card
            biosensor for use with tetris

GAMES JPN

Disney DDR, 64 Ozsumo, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Doom 64, Mario 64 Shindou, Mario Party x 2, Mario Party 2, Wrestlemania 2000, Diddy Kong Racing, Yoshi Story, F Zero X, Snowboard Kids, Tamagotchi 64, Banjo Kazooie 2, Ball 64, Mario Golf, Star Soldier, Custom Robo, Goeman, Virtual Pro Wrestling, Startwins, Go Go Trouble Makers, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Banjo Kazooie, Waverace Shindou, Blast Corps, Mario Story, Getter Love 64, Pokemon Stadium 2, 1080, Zelda OOT x 2, Star Wars SOEE, Ozsumo 62 2, Brave Spirits, Mario Tennis, Imagineer RPG, Pachinko 365, Mario Kart 64 big box + controller, Wonder Project J2, Donkey Kong 64, Ogre Battle 64 ,Puzzle Bobble 64, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Pilotwings, Sin & Punishment, Choro Q ,St Andrews Golf, Mickey Racing, Mario no Photopie x 2 + 9 SD cards, Custom Robo V 2 x 2, Dezaemon 64, Bomberman Arcade Edition, Kirby 64, Hexen 64, Super Bowling, Hamster 64, Bangioh + extra cart only, Hey You Pickachu + Mic boxset, Pokemon Stadium + Cart transfer pack boxset, Starfox + Rumble boxset, Zelda MM + ram pack box set, Etale Monsters, Hamster 64, Biohazard 2, Rakaguga Kids, Rockman Dash, Excitebike 64, Waverace

PAL Games

mario
            pilotwings
            goldeneye
            zelda oot
            Llylat Wara + rumble boxset

US games

MRC
            Conkers
            WCW vs NWO
            Star Wars Racer
            Pokemon Stadum + gba transfer pack boxset
            Last edited by ince; 22-04-2005, 17:58.

Comment

unsure how much all that Jap n64 goes for fella but i would be interested in a few items to add to my Jp collection

Comment

at the moment the only things i would split are those i have doubles of

Comment

I'm selling my psp cause I simply don't use it,

It's the usa edition in Mint condition (no dead pixels but one small speck of dust under the screen), 512meg Sandisk along with Ridge Racers and Metal Gear Solid Acid.

Also comes with the spiderman 2 umd.

Any ideas how much i'l be looking for this?

Comment

I would say ?230 or thereabouts.

Comment

Super stuff, now the psp's gone it's time for the ps2 (Got a slimline too)

It's a v7 pal unit, MINT, boxed etc modded with the noswap modchip (Been in since day one ) and i'l include a set of swap magic discs for import's.

The no solder for the v7 is simply a little pcb board that goes between the eject ribbon and the board so easily can be taken out if not wanted.

Bought it from new and it really is MINT all round. Any ideas? The v7 usually fetches more as it's got the best laser unit in.

Comment

Hey,

My friend is looking to pick up a PSP, a friend of a friend of a friend (:P) has one that his dad found in his cab. Unboxed, Japanese unit, with Ridge Racers in there. Literally the PSP unit, Ridge Racers UMD, and value pack pouch.

How much do you guys think that's worth? He's being offered ?150 at the moment for the lot. But considering there's not even a charger I don't think I'd personally pay that much.

Also, where can you procure a charger from?

Comment

Torchic Gba Sp, What are they worth? I've got one of these, boxed and everyfink. Anyone know what I should be asking for it?

Comment

Does anyone know how much streetfighter 2 turbo in the tin box is worth on the SNES?

Ta,

Method

Comment

Originally posted by tyler
                              Torchic Gba Sp, What are they worth? I've got one of these, boxed and everyfink. Anyone know what I should be asking for it?
                              No more than ?80 I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                                No more than ?80 I reckon.
                                Thanks, I was looking at around ?80-90 so hopefully that's attainable

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X