Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a Famicom Ikari Warriors hanging around for ages & just got 'round to trying it.

It's pants.

Soooo, any idea on the price of an Ikari Warriors, Famicom, boxed in very good condition?

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
      How much is an immaculate conditioned Japanese Limited Edition of Hyper Street Fighter 2 for the PS2 worth?
      Last one I seen from a UK seller on ebay went for ?40-odd IIRC. I think the SFIII:3rd Strike box is worth more/harder to find.

Comment

Cheers Kubrick! Can you remember how long ago that auction was?

Comment

It was in mid-May, as I bought something else from the seller

Comment

Hi, I was wondering about the value of a Japanese Dreamcast Arcade Stick, its pretty much identical to the PAL/US one, but the Dreamcast logo is a swirl with the Dreamcast Centered underneath, _not_ with Dreamcast-then-Swirl, anyway the Box is different too obviously,

I was just curious as to wether it was worth slightly more than a normal DC one, or less, I havent seen one before I don't think , obviously I'm not saying its rare or anything, but anyway I'll throw this up, I can provide photos if needed.

thanks for your time,

Comment

May be selling my modded 160 gig Crystal Xbox fitted with 2.6 in the side of the xbox proffesionally done and has 3 switches for Live/Mem banks ect. Ive not been on Live with this Xbox neither.All the usual apps and emus on the hdd already plus media cetre which is awesome plays everything with the samsung drive plus all 4 ports are fitted with blue leds and so is the crystal controller so it all glows beutifullyin the dark...

May be interested in a trade for a PSP but is it worth a Psp and a couple games and accessories?

G.

Comment

right, i have a few things i need some help in pricing up befor i sell them:

final fantasy 11 (US) with 40gig hd

iQue (nintendo chinese n64 straight to tv pad with pre installed games on mem card in pad)

gradius v jap with appreciate dvd (still sealed)

king of fighters 2003 ps2

shikigami no shiro 2 (DC)

pocket fighters psx

chrono cross (players choice, US)

gunbird 1 and 2 jap ps2

all are mint...

cheers for any help.

Comment

how much for one of these-
                  Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future [Limited Edition] for PlayStation 2Street Fighter III: Third Strike is based on Street Fighter III for the Dreamcast, being the port of the latest arcade version of SF. 5 new characters (19 in all) and the new Grade Judge and Parry Systems add greater depth to the series.

with a slight dent on one of the corners?

Comment

How much is the Japanese Sega Virtua Stick for the Saturn worth (the grey one)?
                    (good condition, with manual and slightly damaged box)

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
                      Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future [Limited Edition] for PlayStation 2Street Fighter III: Third Strike is based on Street Fighter III for the Dreamcast, being the port of the latest arcade version of SF. 5 new characters (19 in all) and the new Grade Judge and Parry Systems add greater depth to the series.

According to Kubrick it's harder to find than the Hyper Street Fighter 2 LE which he reckons is worth about ?40. I doubt it's worth much more though. You might get ?50 or so delivered but postage on it won't be cheap

Comment

Originally posted by mt50

streetfighter 3 limited edition i have seen going on ebay for $214

Comment

How much is Jap Killer 7 worth with the trance DVD?
                          Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Hiya!

Anybody know how much a US/ NTSC PSOne LCD 'Combo' (only in America could you get away with a name like that!) is worth together with 1 official PS1 memory card, an official PS1/ PS2 S-video lead & a UK PSone power supply?

I bought it new and it's only been used for approx. 5-10 hrs tops so both the PSone & LCD screen are minty although the outer box has a bit of shelf wear & is a bit 'crumpled' on one corner from when it was posted to me.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by figflair
                              How much is Jap Killer 7 worth with the trance DVD?
                              ?20 ish, one been up for sale at ?25 here and no takers (as far as I know)

Comment

Cheers bud.
                                Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X