Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how much Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner is worth right about now? There's a sealed copy on ebay going near $50 now. Is it that rare?

Comment

yes.

i've seen several PAL copies sold over A$100 on eBay AU...

Comment

Hi again - sorry to be persistent but would someone please be able to give me a shout about my Megadrive bundle. Was hoping to advertise it this week. I have an idea, but want to check first in case I am waaay off. Am looking at other MD chaps on here and people who know their stuff (lookin' at you, mr anagrama!).

Cheers,

Sean

Comment

Any ideas on Rez for the Jpn PS2 - the box set that includes the Trance Vibrator.

Comment

Originally posted by Light
            Anyone know how much Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner is worth right about now? There's a sealed copy on ebay going near $50 now. Is it that rare?
            I can only comment on the pal release. it seems to run between 15-25 quid. for ages i was hunting it down; game had it for 25 which i considered too much. most ebay auctions were around the twenty quid mark which i kept losing. No where i looked stocked it also until one day i found a new one in a local shop for 14 quid and picked it up. since then ive seen it more often and as low as a tenner for second hand. 50 bucks sounds too much but then again it might the us edition. 30 quid tops for a sealed copy (pal)

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
              I can only comment on the pal release. it seems to run between 15-25 quid. for ages i was hunting it down; game had it for 25 which i considered too much. most ebay auctions were around the twenty quid mark which i kept losing. No where i looked stocked it also until one day i found a new one in a local shop for 14 quid and picked it up. since then ive seen it more often and as low as a tenner for second hand. 50 bucks sounds too much but then again it might the us edition. 30 quid tops for a sealed copy (pal)
              Yeah, it is the U.S. version. It's gone up to $70 now.
              Last edited by Light; 09-08-2005, 09:04.

Comment

Let those carzy yanks fight it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                  Any ideas on Rez for the Jpn PS2 - the box set that includes the Trance Vibrator.
                  I recently sold a Jap copy of Rez and a boxed trance vibrator (both pretty much mint) on the boards for ?25 delivered.

I'd guess if you sold them seperately you could probably get ?14-15 for Rez & ?12-13 for the trance vib.

Comment

Mint Japanese Shenmue 1? The one with the slip.

Not a lot? Seems a shame as its such a nice item.

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
                      Let those carzy yanks fight it out!
                      It is crazy considering there's an ebay store that's selling it for less (also sealed).

Comment

Not too sure what to ask for the following so any advice would be welcome, i don't wanna rip anyone off but i don't want it to go for pish all either..

Jap PSP firmware 1.5, 1 dead pixel/piece of dust (hardly noticeable) official soft case, 512 mem stick, original jap PSP demo disc lumines, ridge racer both Japanese, all boxed.

What do you reckon? Don't worry i am aware of it's iminent arrival in this country so i'm being realistic!

I also have a mint Panasonic Q all fully boxed, multiregion dvd playback, US/JAP game switching, remote, pad and all leads! Only one problem, the Power supply has blown, this can be fixed for ?85 would it be worth getting it fixed and then selling?

Comment

?250 on here,?300 ebay for a mint working fully modded Q. I know cos me and Gossi the dog asked the same thing a month or so back.

PSP,not sure? ?160?

Could be horrendously wrong.

Comment

?250 on here,?300 ebay for a mint working fully modded Q. I know cos me and Gossi the dog asked the same thing a month or so back.
                            Better send it off for repair then!!

Comment

I reckon you could get at least ?200-?220 for the PSP stuff, maybe slightly more as it's a 1.50.

Comment

Sony 29" CRT TV approx 8 years old anyone? Have upgraded and thinking I may as well sell it. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X