Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No answers im afraid,just want to know what to let my black Jpn PSP go for?

Mint, all pixels present and correct. Screen protector.

Cheers.

Comment

Anybody know how much a copy of Phantasy Star Online I & II for the Gamecube goes for?

Comment

Originally posted by Blair
        Hello, could anyone tell me if SH Alpha 3 upper on GBA (PAL) is actually worth anything? Thanks in advance.
        in the real world, ie here about ?20>?25. In mint condtion. I would say.

Comment

i was going to start collecting Dreamcast US games about a year ago and i've ended up with 9 of them - looking to sell them, just i dont know how much

all are in mint condition

please help

samba de amigo
          sega marine fishing (sealed)
          spawn
          Jet grind radio (sealed)
          garou: mark of the wolves
          sega smash pack: vol 1 (SOR2, Golden axe, sonic, virtua cop 2, altered beast etc)
          sega bass fishing (sealed)
          sonic adventure
          soul calibur

cheers in advance

Comment

Does anyone know how much 'Oh No!' a Japanese Playstation title is worth? It is in mint condition but I have never seen a copy for sale (barring the one I bought).

Comment

Can anyone please give me a valuation on the following?

I have a mint Japanese Dreamcast, which comes in the original orange box. The box is a bit battered though. It comes with one pad, a vmu unit plus the following:

Region X disc to play games from all regions
              Japanese House of the Dead boxset, including game and gun
              US Confidential Mission
              Japanese Powerstone
              US Seaman (missing the piece of foam from the top of the microphone)
              Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Anybody know how much a Spice Orange GC with all cables, box etc. is worth?

Comment

they go for abit on ebay i bought one of it a few weeks back for 86 quid

Comment

If that was for me, thanks. I assume a brand new boxed version for ?96, with Metroid and Zelda is a good deal?

Comment

I have the following:

A Xbox
                      80gig hard drive
                      Packed with Emulators and utilities

Is there a good price for this? I was thinking around ?150?

Comment

A Neo AES, boxed, with two Neo CD pads, scart lead, power supply + stepdown, and games - Nam 75, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Special, Art Of Fighting 2, Samurai Spirits, Baseball 2020, King of Fighters 96 & 99, Metal Slug conversion with insert.

All in good condition.

Comment

A friend of mine is going to be flogging his vast collection, amongst them Radiant Silvergun and Dracula X - what's the going rate on these nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                            A Neo AES, boxed, with two Neo CD pads, scart lead, power supply + stepdown, and games - Nam 75, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Special, Art Of Fighting 2, Samurai Spirits, Baseball 2020, King of Fighters 96 & 99, Metal Slug conversion with insert.

All in good condition.
                            Your not selling already are you mate?

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
                              Your not selling already are you mate?
                              Only considering it, because I wasn't expecting the supergun I just bought to be so ****ing excellent, and I am thinking if I unibios my MVS board then there isn't going to be much difference, and I can replace the games cheaply on MVS. I dunno - it will be like a knife in the heart to sell it - it is so cool - but then again I really want a modded PS2 because there is so much Japanese **** I want to buy.

Feel a knob because Commander Marklar had a pop at me for selling on stuff recently and I went on the defensive - perhaps he was right!

Anyway, if someone with some Neo pricing knowledge can hit me up with a reasonable figure for this bundle, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                                A friend of mine is going to be flogging his vast collection, amongst them Radiant Silvergun and Dracula X - what's the going rate on these nowadays?
                                I'd have thought ?100-?125 for RSG depending on the condition & completeness & about ?40ish for Drac

Comment

Working...
                                X