Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys,

Ive got a spare Silver DS that comes boxed with all the usual only with no games/demos

How much can i expect to get for this?

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
      If they actually are mint and by that I mean perfect and the original releases you'd get roughly the following. If they're not quite mint or Greatest Hits releases they will be less:

Ico (US-PS2) - ?10
      Dark Cloud (US-PS2) - ?5 - ?10
      Dark Cloud 2 (US-PS2) - ?10
      Suikoden 3 (US-PS2) - ?35 - ?40

Final Fantasy 7 (US-PS1) - ?10 - ?15
      Final Fantasy 8 (US-PS1) - ?10 - ?15
      Final Fantasy 9 (US-PS1) - ?10 - ?15
      Chrono Cross (US-PS1) - ?15 - ?20
      Thanks for that valuation gossi. They all are literally mint, and looked untouced and are original releases.

Seems like I got them for an extreme bargain, although I'm going to hold on to them as its hard to find games in the condtion these are in.

Comment

Hi all,
        Have a few bits not sure of value.

Original PAL NES with 2 controllers with -
        All boxed in MINT Condition (all original manuals, paper slips etc.)
        -Super Mario 3
        -Super Mario Bros
        -Megaman 2
        -Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers
        -Donkey Kong Classics double pack
        -Donkey Kong Jnr.
        Found this set while rummaging through wardrobe any ideas anyone??
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Anyone have an idea how much the PAL version of Pocket Fighter is worth for the PS1?

Comment

Pocket Fighter came out on the pal PS1? Didnt know that.

Anyway, anyone have any idea how much jpn ps2 Winning Eleven 6 and 7 are worth? thanks.

Comment

?5 each maybe. Old Winning Elevens aren't worth much I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by pentarou
                Anyone have an idea how much the PAL version of Pocket Fighter is worth for the PS1?
                id say between ?8-?15 depending on where you selling it and condition.Pm me if your selling i might have it.

Comment

How much is Puzzle Link 1 (UK) worth on NGPC? Doenst seem to be ebayed often...

Also, how much would I expect for Official Saturn and Official Dreamcast magazines?

Comment

Complete? You should get ?10-15 for it at least...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Hi can someone please help me out with this? I want to buy a pal Super pang collection for ps1 from another member but if dont know how much its worth? It was described to me as follows- " box has some light scratches, there is also a few light scratches on the disc but it works fine, the manual has one light fold on the downside" any ideas on a price? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                        Complete? You should get ?10-15 for it at least...
                        Yes, complete. Manual. slips etc. And the game of course!

Comment

Art of MGS, 1st Edition, mint condition.

Edit: Disregard, found it on eBay (?20-25).
                          Last edited by HaHaUK; 17-11-2005, 22:23.

Comment

Got a Final Fantasy 3 guidebook. Original print and in excellent condition...

How much??

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
                              Hi can someone please help me out with this? I want to buy a pal Super pang collection for ps1 from another member but if dont know how much its worth? It was described to me as follows- " box has some light scratches, there is also a few light scratches on the disc but it works fine, the manual has one light fold on the downside" any ideas on a price? Thanks for your help.
                              ?
                              Sorry for the bump, but a seller has got this on hold for me and i really need someone to give me a price please.

Comment

Sealed Snowboard Kids worth anything?

There's a toy shop near my house that has loads of Nintendo factory-sealed copies of Snowboard Kids for the N64. Anyone know if they're worth anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X