Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a idea of what a Tales of Symphonia special editon Gamecube is worth? (the mint green case, llyod case jewel, game, and matching GBA player)

I'm thinking ?120

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy_sephy
      Interested in these valuations so i can obtain them from you Are the US games originals or re-releases?
      ALL Original releases mate

Comment

Anyone have a idea of what a Tales of Symphonia special editon Gamecube is worth? (the mint green case, llyod case jewel, game, and matching GBA player)

I'm thinking ?120
        If you're selling, I know someone in the US who might be interested.

(shipping would be a killer though!)
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'm not really sure what I'm doing tbh - I keep changing my mind. I'd be interested in trades if there was a bunch of stuff I was after

Comment

also after a value for a boxed yellowed Famicom (japanese not HK), loose famicom disk unit (non working drive doh), and unboxed twin famicom (another faulty drive)

Comment

I'm thinking ?120

Think i paid ?120 for mine. I know Whelaa would be interested in that mate if you do sell.

Comment

Thats what I payed for mine too. I've sent Whelaa a pm on the off chance asking if he's interested. I'm really unsure what to do. I'd like to keep it, but i dont play GC stuff enough to make the most of it.

I'd probably trade it for a huge system/games bundle if the right one came along

Comment

Where did you buy the GC from fellas?

Comment

I got mine from a guy on RLLMUK.

I was caught a bit unawares, as i wasn't expecting to get the chance to get one. I didn't waste long claiming it for my own

Comment

Lucky you....

Is it PAL?

Comment

Jp, but there is a french pal one. i dont think it has the GBA player though

Comment

I heard that there was a PAL one...i've been thinking of getting a JAP one...Brand new it costs $359

Comment

Minty mint 1st edition Jpn X-box. The smoky one.

Boxed,controller,Bill Gates key ring etc etc...

Anyone seen these on Ebay recently?

Thanks.

Comment

Sealed copy of Alladdin for the SNES - PAL. Anyone seen this before?

Comment

Whats a really good condition Megaman Wily Wars worth nowadays? Could I get ?40 for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X