Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some bits that I would appreciate if anyone could help with a price guide?

All PAL PS2 and sealed
    La Pucelle: Tatics
    Disgaea: Hour of darkness
    Phantom Brave

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Not sure mate,sorry.

I have a smoky jpn xbox,boxed,key ring etc...

Any ideas?

?160 a bit optimistic?

Comment

I've got a few things to sell, so any advice appreciated:

How much would a boxed, chipped (plays JP and US games) Spice Orange Gamecube get?
        How much would a boxed and pretty much mint Famicom edition GBA SP be worth?
        How much for a boxed Neo Geo Pocket Color?
        Finally, how much for a Black GBA SP with USB charger?

Comment

Boxed Gameboy Light, in very nice condition, complete, screen totally unscratched.

Any idea how much it should go for?

Comment

How much does a Sealed Resi 3 (US) on gamecube go for nowadays?
            Also a US Resi 2, not sealed but in groovy condition.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
              Also a US Resi 2, not sealed but in groovy condition.
              Resi 3 Sealed - Not much anymore tbh, I think they were re-released recently cause there's loads on ebay usa for around ?10

Resi 2 - Around the same i'd say - yet again re-released

Jei

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
                The RE games were worth a bit a while back, but Play-Asia has it for $40 (?21) and you can get it for as low as $20 on ebay.com. About the same for a new copy of RE2.

I'll give you ?15 shipped for the RE3

Comment

Ah, I heard they were worth more somewhere. Not to worry then. Ta.

Comment

How much should I pay for a JPN Sega Megadrive Backup RAM cart for saving MCD games?
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

this will probably be split over 2 posts due to having than 5 pictures

help would be appreciated - since people rarely offer help

another loft/spare item sale

photos are/

1. guitar freaks controller (guitar) and drum-mania/guitar freaks 5 (sealed), box to the guitar is worn but the guitar itself is excellent

2. Pal N64 in an official carry bag - comes with everything as pictured and its also fitted with a 4mb expansion pack

3/ all the Pal games i found with it - some boxed mostly not, boxed games are pictured

4/ club mario - Gamecube mario controller - brand new

5/ 3 books, 1 is the gt: san andreas brady guide and the other 2 are the 2 famitsu capcom specials, special 1 was teh resident evil 4 for gamecube with capcom dvd and the 2nd was okami for PStwo with capcom special dvd - the resident evil one is still sealed but the okami one has been opened

not pictured
                      1/ Pal samba de amigo boxed set with game and very mint official maraccas in just amazing condition and very complete (still up the loft) - everything is in tip top shape, the mat and the sensor are bagged and super mint
                      Last edited by buster_broon; 18-05-2006, 12:00.

Comment

2nd post

photos are:

1/ Japanese Dreamcast - got a kitty one arriving shortly so this isnt required - lovely condition

2/ pal dreamcast - forgot i had this but since all the pal stuff has gone - this isnt requried anymore

Comment

[QUOTE=buster_broon]2nd post

photos are:

1/ Japanese Dreamcast - got a kitty one arriving shortly so this isnt required - lovely condition

jap dreamcast ?15 buyer to collect.?20 if you include step down and vmu.

Comment

Ignore
                            Last edited by Jei; 18-05-2006, 18:38.

Comment

Anyone now how much a pal version of steel Battalion would be worth (just game no controller) was given the game and gather its quite cult.

Comment

Originally posted by ExtremePabs
                                Anyone now how much a pal version of steel Battalion would be worth (just game no controller) was given the game and gather its quite cult.
                                Not much, probably around the ?5-?10 mark

Comment

Working...
                                X