Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wondering how much a 1982 nintendo game and watch multiscreen donkey kong would be worth.metal inlay on casing has a fair few scratches on it the rest of the case is fine the clasp,screen and the battery cover are also fine.forgot i had this so cant remember the last time i tried it.i will need to get a couple of batteries to check it still works.no box.

Comment

I'm thinking of selling some of my import consoles, but have no idea how much to ask for them. Here's the list:

Asian Ceramic White PS2 (old style), as seen here: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-o-49-en-70-2wh.html

Korean Spice Orange Gamecube: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...en-70-lsf.html

and finally, a bog standard US Platinum Gamecube.

All are boxed and in excellent condition.

Not expecting any of them to be worth much, but would like a rough idea of what I should be asking for them.

Any input greatly appreciated

Comment

Anyone got any ideas how much a debug "TEST" PS2 is worth? Once I've completed Killer7 I'm thinking of selling it on as I hardly ever play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestan Pance
          If its just the console, then maybe in the region of ?50-60. Took me 5 months to get shot of mine with a GBPlayer (Spice) and 5 games, which went for ?100.

Comment

5 months? Blimey!

It's probably not worth the hassle then. I'll just stick it up in the loft for now

Comment

Can anyone tell me what a Chipped PS2 (boxed) with 1 pad and 2 memory cards is worth?

Not sure of the modchip but it plays EVERYTHING...import, CD-R, DVD-R etc...everything without any hassle.

Comment

how much should I be looking to pay for Shin Shinobi Den complete with spine for the Saturn? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Vestan Pance
                  5 months? Blimey!

It's probably not worth the hassle then. I'll just stick it up in the loft for now
                  Don't! I'll buy it

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy1967
                    wondering how much a 1982 nintendo game and watch multiscreen donkey kong would be worth.metal inlay on casing has a fair few scratches on it the rest of the case is fine the clasp,screen and the battery cover are also fine.forgot i had this so cant remember the last time i tried it.i will need to get a couple of batteries to check it still works.no box.
                    Is this the brown one or the orange one?

I collect GAWs. The commoner unboxed double screens I usually see for about ten to fifteen quid or so in reasonable condition. Both Donkey Kongs are common - the orange one slightly more so.

Comment

Originally posted by Baggie
                      Is this the brown one or the orange one?

I collect GAWs. The commoner unboxed double screens I usually see for about ten to fifteen quid or so in reasonable condition. Both Donkey Kongs are common - the orange one slightly more so.
                      it is the orange one.cheers for the advice

Comment

I know it's **** but is Wand of Gamelon (Zelda but I didn't want to say )for the CD-i worth anything?

Comment

Looking to part with this lovely piece of kit. NTSC Lethal Enforcers with gun for the Mega CD / Sega CD. The Cd is still in the wrapping, box 8.5 / 10, manual 10/10, disc 10/10 what do you guys think this is worth?

Piccies attached

Comment

I paid just over ?8 from kiismyass-bay (UK) last week. With spine. One on there now for under a tenner with a couple of days to go

Originally posted by chojin
                            how much should I be looking to pay for Shin Shinobi Den complete with spine for the Saturn? thanks

Comment

Sonic 10th Birthday Pack?

Mint etc, Sonic 2 still sealed.

Comment

You could buy them by the barrowload a few years ago for about $5 each, but the price seems to have crept back up for them. Maybe ?10-15 if it's close to mint.

Comment

Working...
                                X