Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is this PSP bundle worth?

I apologies if this is not appropriate for this forum, but I have the following items to sell and I am trying to guage their value.

Fully boxed PSP (black) (Jpn) in excellent condition no cosmetic damage and no dead pixels. The unit is not the value pack but comes with all the accessories (memory card, soft case, headphones etc) that were included in this bundle. Software version 2.0.

Playgear PSP hard case

Plastic ases for the UMD disc storage

512mb Memory Card

32 mb Memory Card (sealed)

PSP Screen Protectors (sealed)

Games:

Wipeout Pure (Jpn)
    Hot Shots Golf (Jpn)
    World Tour Soccer (UK) Sealed
    Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix (US)
    NBA Streets Showdown (US)
    Ridge Racer (JPN)
    Wayne Gretzky Hockey (US) (no box, manuals and slip case)

UMD Movies:

Spiderman 2

Thanks
    Paul - rst

Comment

Your in the wrong place but your'e looking at around ?120 for the console and around another ?100 for the games/odds 'n sods.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
        Your in the wrong place but your'e looking at around ?120 for the console and around another ?100 for the games/odds 'n sods.
        Ta,

I did not see this thread. Does V2.0 software add value to the unit?

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
          I've got the Sega Ages 2500 series deluxe pack for volumes 1,2 and 3 (Phantasy Star, Monaco GP, Super Fantasy Zone), it includes all 3 games and the Phantasy star is the deluxe edition that comes with the binder. All 3 games and the binder are unsealed but absolutely mint. It also still comes with the t-shirt (sealed) and badges (sealed) - any idea on a value for this?

I couldnt find the item itself on Play-Asia but they did a similar deluxe box for vols 10&11 which can be found here:

Sega AGES 2500 Series Vol. 10 & 11 Deluxe Set for PlayStation 2This limited edition set contains the remakes of "The Fist of the North Star" as well as "After Burner II, together with an orange color Sega Ages T-Shirt. Available only as long as supply lasts.

Cheers for any info!

Jon

Any ideas on this one guys?

Comment

Anyone know much the Silent Hill: Lost Memories DVD is worth in the UK? I bought it bundled with an import copy of SH3 for a (I think) bargain price the other day but I only really wanted the game. I saw some 'preview discs'/bootlegs on ebay a few weeks back sell for about ?20-30 but what about the real thing?

Comment

Castlevania LOI LTD boxset

hi

ive got one of these its the jap ltd ed boxset (mint) , im thinking of selling it but havnt got a clue how much its worth

cant find any on ebay or yahoo jpn

any ideas ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Just looking to put the following stuff up for sale and was wondering what I should ask?

Thanks,

Mike.

Conker's Bad Fur Day, N64, PAL, Boxed, excellent condition

N64 Goldeneye Console, PAL, Boxed, Very good condition
                w/following games, all PAL:

Super Mario 64
                Mario Kart 64
                ISS 2000
                Goldeneye
                Diddy Kong Racing
                Pilot Wings 64

Comment

Oh, and is the Samba di Amigo PAL boxset with maracas worth anything now?

Comment

Originally posted by ascender
                    Oh, and is the Samba di Amigo PAL boxset with maracas worth anything now?
                    sold mine here about a month ago for ?88 shipped

seems they get about the same on eBay

Comment

Anyone know if a pal copy of virtua fighter remix on the saturn is worth picking up for a couple of quid? It has a bonus disk with a cgi gallery on it as well.

Comment

Defenatly pick up Virtua fighter Skull, as it's only a couple of quid but only if you really want it!

Ascender with your N64 bits:

Conker's Bad Fur Day, N64, PAL, Boxed, excellent condition

I sold mine on eBay for a nice ?25 so I would say around ?20-?30.

N64 Goldeneye Console
                        PAL, Boxed, Very good condition w/following games, all PAL:
                        Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, ISS 2000, Goldeneye, Diddy Kong Racing and Pilot Wings 64.

I would guess around ?50 for that lot if the list of games are unboxed.

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

i have been thinking of clearing my psp game collection in the way for a ds lite.

how much do you think i will get for this bundle of games

wwe smackdown 2006 -pal
                            dynasty warriors -pal
                            mercury -pal
                            winning eleven 9 ue -jap
                            ape escape on the loose. -US
                            twisted metal -US
                            prince of persia - PAL
                            daxter (i may keep yet.) -PAL
                            gta (same as above.) - PAL
                            burnout ledends -PAL
                            untold legends - PAL I THINK MAYBE US

also 4 umds all r2

spiderman 2 the free version. ssh !
                            wedding crashers
                            donnie brasco
                            lord of war.

if anyone has a price for individual items lmk.

Comment

Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition [Special Anniversary Pack]
                              - what's the going rate for this these days gents?

Comment

Brand Spanking New White DS Lite With A Supercard,1Gig SD Card and a Superpass2.

Right due to my terrible knack of impulse buying im short of cash and things are mounting up, so need some cash and would like to know your thoughts on how much the above lot is worth or how much i should be looking at if i was to put it up for sale.

DS Lite has been played less than 3 hrs and is boxed and in immaculate condition.

Your input is apreciated,and i have no intentions of selling the Supercard,1Gig SD Card and a Superpass2 on these forums as i know these sort of things are not allowed.

G.

Comment

Working...
                                X